Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Fuel rail bleed valve?

Fuel rail bleed valve?
  2. Replies
    Views

I would look for a good secondhand Alpine...........

I would look for a good secondhand Alpine........ a 7893R is a peach and can be had for around £75. Add to that a decent single din conversion kit and you will have a top class head unit with a...
  3. Replies
    Views

I always thought blue smoke on over run was valve...

I always thought blue smoke on over run was valve stem seals, turbo under load.

I may be wromg though!
  4. Oh my.........I think I just...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWMGbxlWlnE&feature=relmfu

Years ago, I had a P1800 and so wanted to do this to it!
  5. It may be completely irrelevent, but Peanut1's P2...

It may be completely irrelevent, but Peanut1's P2 T5 auto box was acting up since he bought it and although a fluid flush/change improved things, it wasn't until another fault cropped up that led to...
  6. Replies
    Views

You are too kind Martin! Subs look good...

You are too kind Martin! Subs look good too........

Recommending speakers is always subjective and depends on too many factors really to give a definitive answer. Type of music, budget to hand etc...
  7. Thread: New mod!

by I want a T5
    Replies
    Views

New mod!

I acquired a Magnex exhaust in very good condition with the centre box removed and a straight through pipe in its place (I have the centre box if I ever want to put it in) and fitted it up last night...
  8. Replies
    Views

I had whining from the back of the car last week,...

I had whining from the back of the car last week, really annoying.

Fixed it by making the mother in law get out and walk........
  9. Replies
    Views

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120942772492?ssPageName=...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120942772492?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Watching this.......dunno why! Maybe becuase it's black. Doesn't look to bad other than the rear bumper....
  10. Replies
    Views

Holy Bass Batman!

I have been taking advantage of the fine evenings this week and this afternoon, finally fired up the whole system.

Brief summary:

DLS Iridium 6.3i 3 way components (6.5" mid-bass in custom pods...
  11. Replies
    Views

Low on petrol, parked on a slope? I did this a...

Low on petrol, parked on a slope?

I did this a while back......not as daft as it seems!
  12. Replies
    Views

Brett! I hope you don't mind, but I have...

Brett!

I hope you don't mind, but I have copied this over to the talkaudio.co.uk I go on. I am sure there will be some interesting feed back.

Do you go on there?
  13. Replies
    Views

Should have put it in the dishwasher Martin! I...

Should have put it in the dishwasher Martin!

I threatened to put a comet in the dishwasher when I was cleaning them up prior to painting! In fairness, the missus didn't freak but threatened me...
  14. Replies
    Views

Try a pencil eraser.......the white plasticky...

Try a pencil eraser.......the white plasticky one. That will shift most of the whiteness and then dress with any of the above (not sure about the engine oil though.....).
  15. Replies
    Views

www.injectortune.co.uk Had mine done there....

www.injectortune.co.uk

Had mine done there. Fast turnaround and excellent work. You get a before and after report too.

I would happily use again (used 3 times so far, Nissan 200sx, Renault Clio...
  16. Replies
    Views

Thats a lot of earths! Do you think that this has...

Thats a lot of earths! Do you think that this has helped? It certainly can't do any harm.
  17. Replies
    Views

The point I am making here, is that maybe...

The point I am making here, is that maybe (certainly on the older Volvos out there), it is worth checking the condition of the existing earth straps and replacing with a better strap whether or not a...
  18. Replies
    Views

Earthing upgrade

I thought I would put this on this section in case others didnt read my thread in the ICE section.

While getting on with my sound system install, one of the main requirements was to make sure the...
  19. Replies
    Views

Finally, I fitted my first trial tweeter mounts...

Finally, I fitted my first trial tweeter mounts which I had fixed up to a pair of spair A pillar trims.

Quite happy with the principle of the what I have done but I need to recover the driver's...
  20. Replies
    Views

Heat tends to shrink the vinyl back to it's...

Heat tends to shrink the vinyl back to it's original shape so you may find it doesn't work.

Also, the adhesive cures out after 24 hours so you may find the adhesive just won't be as sticky as it...
  21. Replies
    Views

I can recommend Underground Graphics; great...

I can recommend Underground Graphics; great service.

Do get some of their primer (WP-3000) to prep the edges where you are stretching a lot as this stuff really makes the vinyl stick like the...
  22. Replies
    Views

Made the door pod for the mid bass....

Finally finished a door pod for the passenger door 6.5" mid bass driver. This is the second and refined model as the first was a dry run so to speak and showed up some design flaws!

The idea is to...
  23. Replies
    Views

Mid-bass driver grille fitted up

Ducking in and out of the rain this morning, I managed to form and shape the door pocket mod to take the speaker grille.

Quite pleased with it to be honest! The vinyl I scrounged from a Polish...
  24. Replies
    Views

Started fitting my 3 way speakers

With a head befuddled with jet lag and fighting off frostbite, I fitted up the 3" mid range drivers in the existing placement for the door mounted 6.5" drivers.

I had bought a while ago, a nifty...
  25. Replies
    Views

I think the manufacturers of anything to do with...

I think the manufacturers of anything to do with baby/child safety bend us over and rape us as safety is something that should never be compromised.......

Daughter should have tied her damn knees...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready