Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I must be lucky, haven't really noticed this...

I must be lucky, haven't really noticed this Scuttle shake that everyone speaks of, on rough tarmac road surfaces maybe but I think that's more to do with the low profile tires. All the passengers...
  2. Replies
    Views

Nice C70 cabrio, I've not experienced much if any...

Nice C70 cabrio, I've not experienced much if any scuttle shake with my C70 with the top up or down. One thing to checkout is hood storage area for draining after rain.
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi, Mart5in Have a look at what ABD.co.uk have...

Hi, Mart5in

Have a look at what ABD.co.uk have to off, some at discount prices and warranty/guarantees.

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/

1 year warranty on these....
  4. Thread: Keyfob issues

by burgess
    Replies
    Views

Their only £0.18 each from Technobots, they'll...

Their only £0.18 each from Technobots, they'll send them by post.

Take the pcb out of the fob-case and check the function of each switch, and check the measurements of the switches in your fob,...
  5. Thread: Keyfob issues

by burgess
    Replies
    Views

Had a similar problem with a radio transmitter,...

Had a similar problem with a radio transmitter, the buttons on the key fob operate small click effect push to make switches.
    Inside the switch is a little plate, they can became distorted...
  6. Replies
    Views

Blinded by the light:

Blinded by the light:
    Lumens, light intensity output of some head lights are simply just too bright. Recently driving at night heavy rain and wet roads, the whole thing becomes a sea of light, head...
  7. Replies
    Views

Drivers door window wind whistling

Drivers door window wind whistling:

I had an idea of how this might be silenced with narrow strip of self adhesive foam tape like the type I used for wing seating on RC fixed wing models back in...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hello MIKESC70T5 and thanks your inquiry. The...

Hello MIKESC70T5 and thanks your inquiry.

The Haynes 3573 manual covers S70, V70, & C70 1996 to 1999, but does not include anything for the cabriolet, and it's this data I need -would like to...
  9. Replies
    Views

Thanks for your reply Orca2. I remember fish...

Thanks for your reply Orca2.

I remember fish suppers in Glasgow back in the early 1970s. Our local chippie does very polite portions during the open season.

I've been without a car for a while...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready