Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Oh dear God, don't let my Mum read that! She's 60...

Oh dear God, don't let my Mum read that! She's 60 and is already asking me to "make it go vrooom tcshhh!" Haha! She's all chuffed that she now drives a turbo car, but doesn't understand the whole LPT...
  2. Replies
    Views

Finally picked up a nice 04MY S60 2.0T for Mum on...

Finally picked up a nice 04MY S60 2.0T for Mum on Saturday. Was in Bromley, so a bit far to take you up on your kind offer Mr P! Thanks again though. I am however pretty confident that it's a good...
  3. Replies
    Views

Ok, I think I've come to the conclusion that it's...

Ok, I think I've come to the conclusion that it's not worth the risk, so will leave it. Thanks for the awesome offer though Martin!! ��
  4. Replies
    Views

Not particularly. The fluid in there is only...

Not particularly.

The fluid in there is only around 2yrs old. But, it's not the ideal stuff. It's Titan Syntofluid which was recommended on Opie Oils. It's been fine, but the shift isn't QUITE as...
  5. Replies
    Views

On a side note, I've just bought air / oil / fuel...

On a side note, I've just bought air / oil / fuel filters. Genuine Volvo comes in around £85. Just bought Mann filters (Volvo filters are Mann filters!) £29.
  6. I am absolutely over the moon to say I've found...

I am absolutely over the moon to say I've found and remedied the issue!!

The PSF return pipe was touching the conduit which carries the ECU loom through the bulkhead into the cabin. Seems that...
  7. Replies
    Views

I had my D5 done a few months back. Not made much...

I had my D5 done a few months back. Not made much difference to MPG (perhaps a small improvement) but the engine idles and runs much smoother and quiter and is definitely more punchy and responsive!!...
  8. Replies
    Views

I opted for black. I think the grey would be...

I opted for black. I think the grey would be ideal for 850 bumper caps though.
  9. Replies
    Views

Freshened up all my plastics today!

Been meaning to do this for ages since detailing the car but not got round to it until today. I used Würth plastic dye on recommendation from a few guys on here and it's fantastic. Everything easily...
  10. Replies
    Views

I'll give that a try. Thanks Lee. This is why...

I'll give that a try. Thanks Lee.

This is why this forum is great! Plenty of knowledgable people willing to offer their advice! Just as it should be and unlike certain other forums!!
  11. Replies
    Views

Hi Casey!! This is the car I was talking...

Hi Casey!!

This is the car I was talking about a few months back. Goes like a rocket!! I want mine to go like it!!!
  12. Replies
    Views

Lucky for me, it's definitely just a failed hose...

Lucky for me, it's definitely just a failed hose clip. My own fault really! Did an EGR elbow clean a few months back and when I put that clip back on I noted that it was badly corroded and couldn't...
  13. Replies
    Views

Had an embarrassing moment today!

Got stuck behind some prat driving up a slip road and attempting to join a motorway at just under 40mph earlier today! What is wrong with these people!?

Anyway, when clear, I pulled out and...
  14. Thread: carbon wrap prep

by S1mon
    Replies
    Views

Although I never actually did it in the end so...

Although I never actually did it in the end so can't comment from experience, I did toy with wrapping mirrors, bonnet, roof and boot lid on a previous car and got some advice from someone who knows...
  15. Replies
    Views

This is a totally random one but worth a look......

This is a totally random one but worth a look...

About a year ago I was at home washing my car when I got a call from my worried sounding Dad in his P1 V70 R AWD with a loud knock occurring. He...
  16. Replies
    Views

The sound is very good! I'm very impressed. Yes,...

The sound is very good! I'm very impressed. Yes, the BlueTooth ext. will negate the need for any wires in the cabin and adds a mic making it a handsfree kit but, it'd be advisable to carry an in-car...
  17. Replies
    Views

Right, success! Here's the boxed product ...

Right, success!

Here's the boxed product

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u164/sipowell85/e29e0a55.jpg

And a few of it in situ. After spending some time considering where to mount it,...
  18. Replies
    Views

Isn't it just!

Isn't it just!
  19. Replies
    Views

I had a go at repairing a stone chip on my Dad's...

I had a go at repairing a stone chip on my Dad's (Doorman) silver V70 R. It was quite a big one, 3-4mm in diameter but had no luck. Look forward to seeing your results. I've got plenty on chips on...
  20. Replies
    Views

Gave the S60 a 'quick clean'...

....well actually, it's taken ALL WEEKEND!!!

Got home from work on Friday and thought I'd give the car a wash - which led to clay barring. At 22:15 I decided it was getting a bit late and knocked...
  21. Replies
    Views

Holy thread revival!!

Holy thread revival!!
  22. Replies
    Views

Here's a link for you:...

Here's a link for you: http://www.lightec-autostyle.co.uk/lightec-autostyle-ultimate-canbus-safe-xenon-conversion-headlight-p-240.html

I've gone for H7R for reflector headlights and 4300k.
  23. Thread: L.E.D Project

by S1mon
    Replies
    Views

Do they throw much more light out behind the...

Do they throw much more light out behind the car?? Perhaps you could get a photo of the light output behind the car at night??

My 4300k HIDs have arrived today along with Osram LEDs and silver...
  24. Replies
    Views

Had a remapped C70 T5 and and S70R with a bleed...

Had a remapped C70 T5 and and S70R with a bleed valve and both were impressive but jumping from a standard car straight into the mapped (higher mileage, worn version), the difference was massive. I...
  25. Replies
    Views

Drove a remapped D5 this evening...

...f¥€k my old boots!!!

A friend has just picked up a 2002 S60 D5 with 187,000 miles on it for £1100! It's by no means mint but still a bargain I think!! Anyway, he's never been in mine (a...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready