Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Part of me still wonders if it would have been...

Part of me still wonders if it would have been better to buy Victor & swap all the bits over. And no - I am not in the least bit jealous LOL :P

Victor looks as good as he did 2 years ago, when...
  2. Replies
    Views

Foammanmark and Victor-new relationship!!

Collected Victor earlier and had a nice drive Home through Longridge, Hurst Green and Whalley. The car really is a credit to HappyGilmore78, and I must now look after him in the same way that he did....
  3. Thread: Stepping down.

by Justin
    Replies
    Views

Stepping down.

Hi all.

I would like you all to know that i have decided to step down from the admin side of things now that the new crew are in full swing. I will no longer be associated with the running of the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hlm ecu arrived :-)

Hlm ecu arrived dis avo put it in everything all switched on as it should took it for a few runs dialed in my mbc etcetc well all I can say is move out the way the moose is loose worth every penny.....
  5. Thread: Brake question

by merc85
    Replies
    Views

Back Plate

as posted above Back plate would be 1st port of call, But you should really clean that grease off the new disc's 1st with brake cleaner 1st before fitment buddy.
  6. Replies
    Views

back plate touching inside of the disc maybe.....
    can you see any marks of touching on the calipers,
    ie wheel on caliper....
  7. Replies
    Views

very nice,really suite the car.love them wheels...

very nice,really suite the car.love them wheels also.
  8. Replies
    Views

Crystals on Dark cars look absolutely fantastic,...

Crystals on Dark cars look absolutely fantastic, nice looking car there HG.

Gary
  9. Replies
    Views

Looking good mate. i do like the look of the...

Looking good mate. i do like the look of the newer style lights brightens the look of the car.
  10. Thread: New ETM

by p fandango
    Replies
    Views

having a read up & it looks like they've replaced...

having a read up & it looks like they've replaced the Volvo's mechanical ETM with a digital version LINK
  11. Replies
    Views

If memory serves some of the 302 carriers had the...

If memory serves some of the 302 carriers had the larger lobes some of them the smaller depending which model they came from (850, 70 series) Looks like you've just got a mismatched pair.
  12. Replies
    Views

i've started on my brake doing the cosmetic...

i've started on my brake doing the cosmetic touch's. new disc's and pads been fitted and mine came zinc coated all over on the disc's, guarenteed not to rust on edges or all other unbraked area's for...
  13. Replies
    Views

Wouldn't worry about it, Bosch discs come with...

Wouldn't worry about it, Bosch discs come with the bells and the discs painted grey, a couple of brake applications (which results in some odd noises !) and the paint is gone.
  14. Replies
    Views

just give it a good couple of stamps on the pedal...

just give it a good couple of stamps on the pedal from 60mph. itll wear itself off ha ha ha ha
  15. Replies
    Views

Wirewool and Meths is your friend.

Wirewool and Meths is your friend.
  16. Replies
    Views

hi mate,
    it will come off with braking but if you use a bit of emery cloth or sand paper just to get rid of the paint it will be better..........
  17. Thread: Suspension arms?

by iGGy
    Replies
    Views

The only advice I can give you is to go with...

The only advice I can give you is to go with genuine arms if you intend to keep the car. The price from FRF with discount doesn't come to a lot more. Using "OEM" parts for suspension has cost me...
  18. Thread: Suspension arms?

by james
    Replies
    Views

hi mate im afraid i dont know.sumbody on here...

hi mate im afraid i dont know.sumbody on here should know , sorry i cant help you on that one , maybe parts for volvo's will know ? they should have a vast knowledge dealing in volvo parts etc

p.s...
  19. Thread: Suspension arms?

by james
    Replies
    Views

try giving them a ring they was very helpfull...

try giving them a ring they was very helpfull when i needed to find out the sizes of the front anti roll bar for the right set of uprated anti roll bar bushes. i gave them my reg and chassis number...
  20. Replies
    Views

Let the Tuning Commence....

As above. The T4 isn't exactly standard as it sits, but my "package" from Australia arrived so the next stage begins...

Injectors already here, and hybrid 19T turbo arrived this week, along with...
  21. Thread: New mod

by Jim S70R
    Replies
    Views

Go on have a play you maybe surprised at the...

Go on have a play you maybe surprised at the difference. I can go another 4-5 treads lower on the back which will put the mudflaps on the floor but there is also plenty to go alot higher and on the...
  22. Thread: New mod

by Jim S70R
    Replies
    Views

New mod

Been a while but thought I would add some pics up of the car of how it sits now. Recently got the car back from RT's after having a small service, new windscreen & roof trims along with my KW V2...
  23. Replies
    Views

3.0S V6 Capri Restoration

Thought I would post up a few pictures of the 3.0S V6 Capri me and a good friend have been restoring over the past two years. Its now pretty much complete and just awaiting a few little parts for the...
  24. Replies
    Views

Done the drop links and cv rubbers and it stopped...

Done the drop links and cv rubbers and it stopped mine knocking
  25. Replies
    Views

Gearbox/ATB project progress is slow but steady....

Gearbox/ATB project progress is slow but steady. I haven't said a great deal as things were still a bit up in the air, but this is getting somewhere now.

As I may have hinted before there is a...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready