Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

mine didn't have the loom for the electric seat,...

mine didn't have the loom for the electric seat, but there are wiring diagrams around to show which wires goes where
  2. Replies
    Views

If your just talking about the seats then no,...

If your just talking about the seats then no, it's not difficult. The wiring looms should be in place but things like relays/fuses won't be.
  3. Replies
    Views

I worked on a budget of less than £1500 and I...

I worked on a budget of less than £1500 and I started in exactly the same spot you are in. It took me from march until late May to get the work done.

check out my thread for the details....
  4. Replies
    Views

Mate have a call around, you should be able to...

Mate have a call around, you should be able to get a full 3" s/s exhaust with 100 cell race cat made and fitted from CCR for alot less than what your thinking, also there is a place over dudley way...
  5. Replies
    Views

I'm not missing the point at all and isn't it...

I'm not missing the point at all and isn't it funny how this is the first time in 12 pages that this particular issue has been raised - stinks of moving goalposts again. if thats what the real issue...
  6. Replies
    Views

About right. Had good work and a nice map done...

About right.
    Had good work and a nice map done nearly 3 years ago on my car, car never missed a beat goes like stink, yet I must be a total moron for ever letting HLM/VT touch my car.:ashamed:
    How...
  7. Replies
    Views

Ok so to sum up (and someone correct me if I am...

Ok so to sum up (and someone correct me if I am wrong) - off the shelf remaps for a straightforward map there is plenty of choice and apart from delivering power slightly differently they are all on...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hello Volvised, FYI we are NOT buying any new...

Hello Volvised,

FYI we are NOT buying any new tunes of Rica and haven't been for a year now. The only Rica tunes I would still use a very tried and tested. It is common knowledge that standard...
  9. Replies
    Views

As posted earlier in this thread, the attached...

As posted earlier in this thread, the attached plot shows my dyno results following an ecu upgrade from HLM.

Mine all seems to come together at around 4500rpm. Looks (and drives) ok :)

PS...
  10. Replies
    Views

Beware a new user going by the name of 'plonker'...

Beware a new user going by the name of 'plonker' has just joined the forum.
    Using a proxy serving thingy.:comp:
  11. Replies
    Views

As per my statement earlier in this thread Tony...

As per my statement earlier in this thread Tony has been removed for refusing to answer direct questions, for continually de-railing the topic and making stuff up

Anyone who has a problem with...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready