Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

success stripped the cluster right down and...

success stripped the cluster right down and discovered a 5amp fuse blown resoldered new one in hey presto lights working, also had to replace doplinks again and bottom arm cleaned abs sensors , they...
  2. Replies
    Views

yh running straight flange 15t, when i get hold...

yh running straight flange 15t, when i get hold off 19t theyll change flange for me, yh its a 100 cell race cat, and its 3inch all the way except where it goes over axle at rear got that little bit...
  3. Replies
    Views

think his name was chris , he drives a audi s4...

think his name was chris , he drives a audi s4 estate, one off the fitters there, funnily he was the only person there allday, he went all the way through without a lunch break lol, would say...
  4. Replies
    Views

longlife

hi mate, it cost 635 all in ,took allday and was worth every penny make ill try get a video up on weekend it sounds awesome ................
  5. Replies
    Views

longlife full stainless

finally got my exhaust done at longlife in berkeley, gotta say well pleased with the work took about 8hrs, sounds the business and spools up a lot quicker , top job, had a 3inch full system, race cat...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready