Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I miss my V40. Had hlm remap that made a great...

I miss my V40. Had hlm remap that made a great difference. Rear calipers I used to wind back with the pointy ends of long nose pliers :-)
    Enjoy the car mate.
  2. Replies
    Views

remember having bother just fitting my eibach...

remember having bother just fitting my eibach springs. the top mount needs to be aligned correctly or the bloody bearing pops out of the seat.
  3. Replies
    Views

My mate had this on a SEAT. He had to leave the...

My mate had this on a SEAT. He had to leave the key on position 1 for 45 mins and then the radio unlocked ready for the code to be put in. Call a stealer and ask I'm sure they'll let you know. I got...
  4. Replies
    Views

You can get quick fit cv boots that you cut to...

You can get quick fit cv boots that you cut to size then glue right along the edge, I personally don't trust these in the long term but as your after a quick fix pop into your local parts shop and...
  5. Replies
    Views

Very nice job mate! So do you want to do mine?...

Very nice job mate!
    So do you want to do mine? LOL
  6. Replies
    Views

DOH!:slap: It's Poorboys Black Hole!

DOH!:slap:

It's Poorboys Black Hole!
  7. Replies
    Views

Source from a diesel but ensure it's the same...

Source from a diesel but ensure it's the same gearbox or the shaft splines may be different.
  8. Replies
    Views

Go-on be a devil, put some washing up liquid in...

Go-on be a devil, put some washing up liquid in the cooling system and start the engine, let it come up to normal temp and look for the bubbles.
  9. Replies
    Views

try leaving it powered up for about an hour, then...

try leaving it powered up for about an hour, then put codes in, this happens in some cars when a false code has been entered too many times. I don't know if this is the case with these though....
  10. Replies
    Views

I changed my 2001 V40 oem aerial for a nice...

I changed my 2001 V40 oem aerial for a nice little sharkfin one and the reception although not bad is no where near as good as it used to be does anyone have any ideas how to make it better? I...
  11. Replies
    Views

Don't know about uprated pumps, but it sounds...

Don't know about uprated pumps, but it sounds like your pump is goosed imo!
    An OEM pump should be more than adequate again imo.
    try partsforvolvos. or contact rufe on this site.
  12. Replies
    Views

I've yet to fit my mbc that I got from r-spec,...

I've yet to fit my mbc that I got from r-spec, call them up for a 15% discount and a chat the guy there is really helpful.
  13. Replies
    Views

Front grill (vpcuk mod)

Okay I decided to do the vpcuk mod on my grill! this is becoming the standard mod for us all;) saves us putting stickers on our cars:D
    I'll fit it tomorrow.
  14. Replies
    Views

Could be the throw of the wheels(i.e. the...

Could be the throw of the wheels(i.e. the distance between hub mating face and the inner rim) could be that your tethy's are just a bit more to the inside.
  15. Replies
    Views

Also the engine code is D4192T3 which is the code...

Also the engine code is D4192T3 which is the code for 115bhp as far as I know. this should be visible on the vin plate.
  16. Thread: to much boost

by CONDYBOY
    Replies
    Views

There's an actuator on top of the standard dv. if...

There's an actuator on top of the standard dv. if you aren't sure how to do it get someone who does as you can easily damage teh diaphram inside. not really one for the novice. if you've got vadis it...
  17. Replies
    Views

Try R-spec they've got a 15% discount for vpcuk...

Try R-spec they've got a 15% discount for vpcuk members check the members discount forum on this site. also see my v40 mods pics page for where I fitted mine.
  18. Thread: RT Mechanics.

by CONDYBOY
    Replies
    Views

Can't you do the pistons and rods yourself? Any...

Can't you do the pistons and rods yourself? Any chance of some pics?
  19. Replies
    Views

Black trim It works!!!

Okay after a hint from bradley and T5-TEZ (Thanks for the tips guys) on this site i used a heat gun on the black trim panels that the headlamp wiper spindles poke though to bring them back to black....
  20. Replies
    Views

Ahh! right with you now. as I said I generally...

Ahh! right with you now. as I said I generally use 8mm flexible hosing to replace rottten steel ones. did you want the part numbers? if so vadis doesn't list a part number for the length of pipe that...
  21. Replies
    Views

I'd suggest a manual boost control, upgraded air...

I'd suggest a manual boost control, upgraded air filter, possibly change the turbo, and a straight though exhaust with a racing cat! that should keep you busy for a while.
    Then brakes and suspension...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready