Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Telephone

by mds
    Replies
    Views

Phone

Hi I had dual sims with Vodafone (1 number 2 sim cards) just turned off the mobile all calls to the car, simple.

When I transferred to O2 they don't do dual sim, when I took the sim out of the...
  2. Replies
    Views

Rotten floorpan? My ar@e!

Trawling Ebay, only to find a rather overpriced, and shall we say, overdescribed engine?...
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, Thats the automatic gearbox Ecu, not...

Hi mate,

Thats the automatic gearbox Ecu, not the Engine ECU

Part number 3545864 replaced by 9168124. Automatic transmission control unit

Simon
  4. Thread: tyres

by cookie
    Replies
    Views

I used to run ZZ3's and are a decent all round...

I used to run ZZ3's and are a decent all round tyre, however they are soft and wear quickly, and they aren't XL rated so for our cars on heavy cornering and track there is a lot of sidewall...
  5. Thread: tyres

by Dangerous Dave
    Replies
    Views

Cheers Babybadger, nice review. Had a look on...

Cheers Babybadger, nice review.

Had a look on some tyre review sites and the quatrac didn't do very well. The suggested tyre was the Nokian WRG2, with very good reviews.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sounds odd that there is no bosch number on the...

Sounds odd that there is no bosch number on the ecu. Maybe rufe can identify the ecu with the other numbers that you posted at the top of the thread?

You say it has been rica'd, do you know if...
  7. Replies
    Views

See table for compatibilities...

See table for compatibilities http://www.turbo-tuner.co.uk/ttusb-compatible.htm

See attached for location of bosch ecu number.

Have you sold your remapped ecu?

Ed
  8. Replies
    Views

following on to the above post, i thought this...

following on to the above post, i thought this may be handy. Here is the fitting guide for these rear link arms, though it does assume you have the correct tool:

(you may have to click each step...
  9. Replies
    Views

Pattern ones don't fit very well, the correct...

Pattern ones don't fit very well, the correct tool from Volvo costs less than a garage will charge you to do one.
  10. Replies
    Views

i have done them. not a bad job really. they...

i have done them. not a bad job really. they would be awkward on axle stands. as you need the height. a bit of a tight fit. but easy enough to get out once you start to move them.
  11. You're correct, the reversing light wiring does...

You're correct, the reversing light wiring does go via the PNP switch. It's not a particularly difficult job, more a little fiddly.

Volvospeed has a good write-up on t here
  12. Replies
    Views

No it won't, the 855 has a cutout in the middle...

No it won't, the 855 has a cutout in the middle for the tailgate, the 854 doesn't. It'll physicaly go on, but then you won't be able to open the tailgate.
  13. Replies
    Views

anyone got any recomendations for the front,...

anyone got any recomendations for the front, bilstein?
    hello badger nice one for being a volvo driving biker, the two dont normally get on, lol
  14. Thread: Man down......

by Al115
    Replies
    Views

Glad that you are OK and it wasn't a Comet you...

Glad that you are OK and it wasn't a Comet you busted :)
  15. Replies
    Views

It seems whenever i read these sort of posts,that...

It seems whenever i read these sort of posts,that these cars are very

cheap(on your side of the pond):wave23d:

I mean in the UK and in the USA,here on the "old" continent however you'll

be...
  16. Replies
    Views

The seals on my turbo return pipe are a good...

The seals on my turbo return pipe are a good place to start, £3 odd from rufe.

My last T5 i sold to pault5estate had the same oil slick, changed the seal and o ring and it stopped leaking all...
  17. Replies
    Views

The rear main seal will leak between the...

The rear main seal will leak between the transmission housing and the engine, the return seal from the rear of the engine
    The additive is Forte Oil Seal Rejuvinator....
    Cheers
    jod
  18. Replies
    Views

There's an additive you can get off Ebay that...

There's an additive you can get off Ebay that rejuvinates old seals, just add it to the oil and it's supposed to help, I used it when my RMS was leaking and it slowed it but didn't cure it. May be...
  19. Replies
    Views

yes we used to keep them on the shelf too. not...

yes we used to keep them on the shelf too. not much call for them now so i had to order it in

(we stock very little these days, there is no real need to - i ordered this part around lunchtime and...
  20. Replies
    Views

Here you go... Front fogs fitting guide...

Here you go...

Front fogs fitting guide
  21. hi mate,. installed mine jus the other week....

hi mate,. installed mine jus the other week. thres a grommet jus by the passenger side suspension top in engine bay to run the +12 though,.. then then i removed passnger seat/ rear bench and lifted...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready