Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

It's out of an 850 so i would guess so, ill send...

It's out of an 850 so i would guess so, ill send it to you and if it works pay me if not send it back. Ive got to get to a post office tomorrow to send a few parts off so pm me your addy.
  2. Replies
    Views

Ive got a spare switch if you want, £12 inc p&p :)

Ive got a spare switch if you want, £12 inc p&p :)
  3. Thread: lamba light

by Al115
    Replies
    Views

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24716

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24716
  4. Replies
    Views

Found is a lot easyer to get at the bottom bolt...

Found is a lot easyer to get at the bottom bolt from underneath.
    Step 1
    Take off the vac pipes to the recirc valve and waist gate, also undo the clip for the boost pipe and move it out of the way...
  5. Replies
    Views

Halfords mate- decent pro quality tools that last...

Halfords mate- decent pro quality tools that last a lifetime; get a decent 10mm ratchet, you'll end up using it a lot on your ovlov on other jobs :)
  6. Thread: Radio code

by Rufe
    Replies
    Views

I know you would have seen my PM by now, but a...

I know you would have seen my PM by now, but a reminder to others that we can find the radio code for your vehicles, absolutely no charge.

Simon :)
  7. Replies
    Views

VPCUK codereader for loan

Hello fellow VPCUK-ers,

I was thinking of a way to give a little something back to the VPCUK community, which has been so helpful to me over the last few years - particularly recently with my...
  8. Replies
    Views

This is more than likely to be the shock absorber...

This is more than likely to be the shock absorber bush mount, a common problem apparently. As Alan M says if you remove the floor covering in the boot where the shock absorber to is you will be able...
  9. Replies
    Views

I would first check your strut top mounts. They...

I would first check your strut top mounts. They are visible by removing the flooring in the boot area. They should be in good condition and one piece. If they are okay it may be more than likely...
  10. Replies
    Views

What car is it Daza? An estate or saloon? It...

What car is it Daza? An estate or saloon? It could be one of a few things, worn top mounts, rear bushs or outer bushes worn or even the rear struts may need attention.
  11. Replies
    Views

http://www.jdmperformance.co.uk/item_detail.php?pr...

http://www.jdmperformance.co.uk/item_detail.php?prodID=449006460

Much better at releasing seized bolts if you can get hold of some !
  12. Replies
    Views

4 bolts. 2 x 17mm (i think) bolts that need...

4 bolts. 2 x 17mm (i think) bolts that need removing from under the rear bumper, best using a hex socket as they will probably be rusty as hell. Very tight also, plenty of wd40 required!! 2 x 10/12mm...
  13. Replies
    Views

You could also take a feed straight from the...

You could also take a feed straight from the vacuum tree saves inserting a T piece.
  14. Replies
    Views

Under the dash to the right. You will need to...

Under the dash to the right. You will need to tee into the hose for the dash gauge and run your new hose up through the steering column and through the underside of the plstic where you want the...
  15. Replies
    Views

Heater Matrix Replacement For S70`s

:icon_soap

Hi chaps,

Just done my heater matrix myself cost £122.00 for the matrix and 2 new "o" rings for the rear heater pipes from nordic car parts
    You need to be a VOC member to benifit...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready