Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Fluid change is one of the best things you can...

Fluid change is one of the best things you can do, it really does make a difference. Does your model still have the gear neutral software ? You might need to check and see when the gerabox last had...
  2. If you have plenty of paint on it then wet sand...

If you have plenty of paint on it then wet sand with 2000 grit, lots of soapy water, VERY light pressure, as Tomcat says be very careful around swage lines corners etc etc, If you have painted it...
  3. Replies
    Views

A Dyno is a useful tool to compare things with,...

A Dyno is a useful tool to compare things with, not car Vs car, but on your own car, so long as you use the same dyno and the same operater. Run the car, make a change run the car again, make a...
  4. Replies
    Views

Quick safety tip... Aluminium dust is toxic as...

Quick safety tip... Aluminium dust is toxic as all hell, wear a dust mask and keep yourself safe.
  5. Steve, Im wondering if maybe when it was set up...

Steve, Im wondering if maybe when it was set up with the bias valve the pads were new ? Its possible that they have bedded properly now and your fronts are out breaking your rears... just a thought,...
  6. Tut tut tut... racing on a public road !! Save...

Tut tut tut... racing on a public road !! Save it for the track, next time someone might get killed.

Ok bollocking over.... the lack of ABS or the introduction of ABS half way through a serious...
  7. Thread: Is it Gay?

by wegal
    Replies
    Views

I thought wobbles head was already vinyl wrapped...

I thought wobbles head was already vinyl wrapped ? oh well you live and learn :-)
  8. Thread: cracked sump

by wegal
    Replies
    Views

You dont need a new sump, take the old one off,...

You dont need a new sump, take the old one off, clean it, weld it, refit.
  9. Replies
    Views

As Hamish says.. totally normal to get more turbo...

As Hamish says.. totally normal to get more turbo noise after a remap, mine used to make a twittering noise on lift off !
  10. Replies
    Views

Nice wheels, the very best ones you can fit in my...

Nice wheels, the very best ones you can fit in my view, not that Im biased in any way at all.

They are however a :):):):):):) to clean, trust me on this one :-)
  11. Replies
    Views

Depends on the car Alistair, the 850's have a...

Depends on the car Alistair, the 850's have a load of options, as do I believe the P1 cars. The P2's are a more select market. I paid just shy of a grand for mine fitted, but fitting was by no...
  12. Replies
    Views

Martin.... normally a clutch will wear rather...

Martin.... normally a clutch will wear rather than just fail, what you normally find is that when the car is cold it all works fine, then you will notice that as it all warms up the revs climb, but...
  13. I was about right then.. 5.7 hours for a mech.......

I was about right then.. 5.7 hours for a mech.... 2 days for the amatuer spanner worker.
  14. Thread: Volvo s60r

by wegal
    Replies
    Views

The T5 has the better engine, it isnt prone to...

The T5 has the better engine, it isnt prone to angle gear problems, and can be remapped to exceed the R's power without to much trouble.

The R is a lovely car, but cracked blocks and broken angle...
  15. Replies
    Views

You dont have to put new shocks on, but you may...

You dont have to put new shocks on, but you may as well as you have to take the old ones off to change springs anyway, as its a bit of a pain in the arse ( spring compressors etc ) getting the old...
  16. Replies
    Views

VPC---- hmmmm.. Very Pervy Character ? Very...

VPC---- hmmmm.. Very Pervy Character ? Very Pretty Chariot ? Vot Petrol Comsumption...

Im sure there are loads more :-)
  17. Replies
    Views

Damn mate that sucks big time. Like everyone...

Damn mate that sucks big time. Like everyone else I hope that the damage is minimal.

Im not all that clued up but I dont understand how it can bend a rod with a jammed up turbo, always thought...
  18. Replies
    Views

Change the atf fluid, dont just change it but...

Change the atf fluid, dont just change it but flush the system. Then go and get the gearbox updates done, usually about £25 I think.

Problem should then go away. I flushed the ATF on mine...
  19. No its was on volvo cars website. Ther main...

No its was on volvo cars website. Ther main stealers site.

Ill have a look and see if I can find it, it was a good explanation of the cars electronic systems.
  20. I already know how it works Lee. There used to...

I already know how it works Lee. There used to be a much better explanaition of it on the volvo website, not sure if its still there or not. The volvo one has moving pictures and funky graphics :-)...
  21. Thread: My ICE

by wegal
    Replies
    Views

I live in a 300 year old farm house with walls 4...

I live in a 300 year old farm house with walls 4 ft thick I can play it as loud as I want mwhaaaaaaa
  22. Thread: Is it goosed??

by wegal
    Replies
    Views

possible big end bearing, think as mentioned if...

possible big end bearing, think as mentioned if you take sump off and look for movement you may be able to see it.
  23. Thread: Intercooler

by wegal
    Replies
    Views

they are pretty much off the shelf items now. ...

they are pretty much off the shelf items now. The P2 cars there is really only one option at the moment, but P1's i believe that there are lots of suppliers.
  24. Replies
    Views

Without sounding like a total stick in the...

Without sounding like a total stick in the mud......

Who was filming ? I really hope it was the passenger, but if it was he / she must have been sitting on the drivers knee.

You are also...
  25. Thread: Water injection

by wegal
    Replies
    Views

Few questions for the knowledgable : 1) if you...

Few questions for the knowledgable :

1) if you inject W/M into the intake, post intercooler ( im assuming thats where it goes, as there would be no point pre intercooler) is the additional volume...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready