Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

yeah i seen the pics of your boot area in...

yeah i seen the pics of your boot area in another post, waaaay beyond what id even think of doing, lol,looked pretty impressive to me, my leads and y pieces should arrive by the end of the week,...
  2. Replies
    Views

not sure about non dolby systems but mine took...

not sure about non dolby systems but mine took a bit of working out and some great help from folks in here, try this link theres a lot of info in there...
  3. Replies
    Views

on my unit 801, im sure there there was just the...

on my unit 801, im sure there there was just the green plug, the speakers were wired up to the amp, cept the centre one, m8 was up looking at it and sussed out that the instructions on the page...
  4. Replies
    Views

you might need the pc 9-414 lead set too if...

you might need the pc 9-414 lead set too if your using the std amp, scroll down about half way

http://www.nexxia.co.uk/search_results.asp?search=volvo+s80&go.x=14&go.y=12&go=submit

still...
  5. go to device manager find the drive ...

go to device manager find the drive uninstall it then re install, might fix it
  6. Replies
    Views

as a standby till i get my stereo sorted i...

as a standby till i get my stereo sorted i bought a fm mp3 modulator off ebay for a fiver, takes a usb stick or sd card, was surprised at the sound quality and find i still use it,some folks ...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready