Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

When I had my wiper motor to bits to I think I...

When I had my wiper motor to bits to I think I remember there being a fuseible component in there. Worth taking the cover off the motor to check of if it doesn't spin with a voltage applied.
  2. Replies
    Views

Have you had a look at your coil packs? They can...

Have you had a look at your coil packs? They can cause problems at specific RPMs. They tend to deteriorate over time due to the heat. This was a similar issue I had with a friends C70 although it...
  3. Replies
    Views

Congrats on your success. Agree with the aux...

Congrats on your success. Agree with the aux belt fitting, it is a problem, but not with a bit of technique. Like on the 850 and now on the V70, without a proper tool to slacken the belt off AND...
  4. Replies
    Views

I had my alternator out a couple of weeks ago to...

I had my alternator out a couple of weeks ago to replace the regualtor/brush pack. The biggest aggro was the aux belt. Getting it off and on. It was suggested to drain the system down a bit which...
  5. Thread: Front Wing

by ShadeTek
    Replies
    Views

I used the 850 rivets available on...

I used the 850 rivets available on partsforvolvos.com and they worked for me.
  6. The nearside tyre looks very close to the ground...

The nearside tyre looks very close to the ground and may even be touching the ground causing it to stop. This would also give you some extra noise. You also get in and out of the car which may...
  7. This is what I had a few weeks ago. Try...

This is what I had a few weeks ago. Try unplugging the connector and re-plugging the it on the brake angle sensor on the vacuum assist.
  8. Replies
    Views

I've also had the cruise display fail to...

I've also had the cruise display fail to illuminate and it was due to the brake position sensor. It would randomly fail to engage every week or so until I took the brake postion connector off and...
  9. Replies
    Views

A quick Google says it should be the read button...

A quick Google says it should be the read button that is pressed.

To show diagnostic information in the text window:
    �� Turn key to position II or start the engine.
    �� Press and hold down [READ]...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready