Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

i hav a gearbox sitting in my shed £50 if you...

i hav a gearbox sitting in my shed £50 if you want it good working order iv just uprated thats why iv changed it , where abouts are you
  2. Replies
    Views

It's the synchro on 4th gear giving up. Pookie

It's the synchro on 4th gear giving up.

Pookie
  3. Replies
    Views

hi mate i had this on my old 850 sorry to say...

hi mate i had this on my old 850 sorry to say youre box has had it
  4. Replies
    Views

Prob been posted before, but here's a good site...

Prob been posted before, but here's a good site to experiment with various wheels, to see how they would look on your Volvo. Just click on the arrow in the white box called 'Valj bilmodell har', and...
  5. Replies
    Views

yes they tilt but the whole seat slides forward...

yes they tilt but the whole seat slides forward when tilted forward to give more access room (there wouldnt be hardly any access room otherwise)
  6. Replies
    Views

i would start by checking that the electical...

i would start by checking that the electical connector plug on the abs ecu is connected properly, remove and clean the connections with electrical cleaner.
    The reluctor ring is possably damaged...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi,the judder you describe is the abs system...

Hi,the judder you describe is the abs system kicking in and working when it shouldent be,this is usually caused by either a crack in one of the sensor rings or a build up of corrosion on one of the...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready