Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. You mean something like this? 28740

You mean something like this?

2. Not to mention my accent. Not sure if people...

Not to mention my accent. Not sure if people would like it....:(
  3. I thought of it in the past, but it would be too...

I thought of it in the past, but it would be too much to manage. People would be asking questions there and expect answers and I would be the only one answering them. Whereas in the forum, everyone...
  4. Not a good idea as a sticky, because I will have...

Not a good idea as a sticky, because I will have over 12 guides in total. So it would look silly if the first 12 post were just stickies of my guides. Only if they make a guide section in the 40...
  5. 1996-2004 Volvo S40 V40 GUIDE: How to replace the SRS Control module

This is a guide for people who get the dreaded SRS-0001 "Control module internal fault" Error Code. This error code comes up when the SRS Control module is faulty. It will trigger the SRS light and...
  6. Pull out the old seatbelt and immediately feed...

Pull out the old seatbelt and immediately feed the new one through the gap and secure it with the pin. In order to feed the new seatbelt in, you will have to rotate the spring mechanism about 90...
  7. Replies
    Views

How comes I have just found out???? lol. I've...

How comes I have just found out???? lol. I've been waiting next to my home phone all day for you to call, but no luck....:):):)

Oops. Just saw your text message on my mobile phone. Left it...
  8. Replies
    Views

No miracles today though....:). Only thing that...

No miracles today though....:). Only thing that definitely worked, was the replacement driver's mirror and mirror motor. Will know tomorrow if the CC is working fine
  9. Replies
    Views

Had Spetsnaz_GSh from the VOC forum coming over...

Had Spetsnaz_GSh from the VOC forum coming over today. Fitted his cruise control, but were missing the stupid bloody wiring for the cut-off switches, so could not test it in the end. Hopefully he can...
  10. Replies
    Views

All my guides are for the 1996-2004 S/V40 models...

All my guides are for the 1996-2004 S/V40 models only I am afraid. Give me a spare 2004- S40 though and I can take it apart with pleasure and make a few guides....:)
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready