Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

the early 760s had a prv v6 motor that was crap...

the early 760s had a prv v6 motor that was crap so trey designed a straight 6 motor for the early 960 in 12v form and the later 1s were 24v motors the later had the 3in tb on them that is what have...
  2. Replies
    Views

its off the 3.0litre 960 but thought it was a...

its off the 3.0litre 960 but thought it was a straight 6 tbh, again i don't know much about the 900 so Tomcat or Smithy would be the one's to ask
  3. Replies
    Views

Yep, TC is right, it is screwed to the bottom of...

Yep, TC is right, it is screwed to the bottom of the abs pump. Behind the airbox on the n/s strut tower, there is a connector you have to unclip and lift to disconnect it. Its bolted on with 4 torx...
  4. Thread: Where is?

by Tomcat
    Replies
    Views

I would imagine it'll be in the same place as the...

I would imagine it'll be in the same place as the later T5's, it should be screwed to the bottom of the ABS pump (It's flat black box).
  5. Replies
    Views

ideally you want the injectors to run at a...

ideally you want the injectors to run at a maximum 80% cycle duty. Whites or possibly blues if your running alot of boost along with other mods on the 16t
  6. Replies
    Views

Off the shelf remap should give around 235bhp...

Off the shelf remap should give around 235bhp (assuming basic parts are up to scratch)

16T (direct bolt on), remap, exhaust, bigger injectors and performance filter will give you around 285bhp...
  7. Replies
    Views

Yeah, you can get a remap on the standard turbo...

Yeah, you can get a remap on the standard turbo to around 230bhp, I'm running just an mbc at 10psi. You can go bigger turbo, injectors, remap and exhaust for about 280bhp. Have to be careful with...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready