Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

All Good Edited the Btcc bit Now...Brain not...

All Good Edited the Btcc bit Now...Brain not working as good these days...mind you if it ever did...LOL
  2. Replies
    Views

Hello mate. Aint you finished BT yet Pedro. I...

Hello mate. Aint you finished BT yet Pedro. I disaapear for a while to let you get on, come back and have a lil look to see the beast, quite frankly i am gutted all my hopes and dreams finished LOL....
  3. Replies
    Views

just tell yourself thats what it does.....never...

just tell yourself thats what it does.....never check it or listen to other people, works for me....lol
  4. Replies
    Views

looking good mate...always makes you feel better...

looking good mate...always makes you feel better when getting things done.....Had my V70R off road all week Refurbing the badly peeling alloys then sods law get to last one and the locking nut rounds...
  5. Replies
    Views

if its like the V70, prob is suspension top...

if its like the V70, prob is suspension top mount....i have had 3 of these on 3 different cars....on the V70 you can just get the rubber which is about £30...but sounds the same mate...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sorry mate did nt mean to worry you.....Should...

Sorry mate did nt mean to worry you.....Should have said that my van was doing upto 1000 miles a week daily carrying Half aton in weight and when it was about to go it was screaming in 3rd and 4th...
  7. Replies
    Views

Had a similar prob with my Renault Traffic, mine...

Had a similar prob with my Renault Traffic, mine was fine in 1st, 2nd....3rd and 4th very noisy but when driving in these gears, dip the clutch and quiet, 5th and 6th was fine....i tried Molyslip...
  8. Replies
    Views

well, would love to stay but all this talk of...

well, would love to stay but all this talk of sleep is making me sleepy, so off to bed...Take it easy mate and enjoy the shopping ...lol cheers Kee
  9. Replies
    Views

LMAO....bet your like a ninja with that...

LMAO....bet your like a ninja with that grinder...LOL

I have day running lights on mine, cant be bothered to switch off and come in handy when going into tunnels as tell everyone it has auto...
  10. Replies
    Views

Actually just cottoned on, the seat is a bit...

Actually just cottoned on, the seat is a bit forward, good eye sight mate...lol. i had been tinkering making sure everything worked but to be honest i am only 5ft 4 anyway, all my height went...
  11. Replies
    Views

V70R project car till i get bored...

Well thought i had better start a thread on my V70R....
    She is a 1997 V70R Black FWD Auto, which i bought 4 weeks ago for the princly sum of a Grand, to good to be missed.
    She 147,400 on the clock...
  12. Replies
    Views

if all original bar the head unit, and it was ok...

if all original bar the head unit, and it was ok with the old head unit in, i would say its down to the new head unit and its an earth of some sort, did the new HU loom just plug into the Loom from...
  13. Replies
    Views

Thats got to be the earth from the head...

Thats got to be the earth from the head unit....The pioneer units i had in the past used to run a seperate earth to the car body..... i used to connect to a bit of metal trim behind where the HU...
  14. Replies
    Views

Think the nudge bar thing was down to the year of...

Think the nudge bar thing was down to the year of the car, ie when the nudge bar ban was brought in think if your car was built afterwards and one was put on then that was why it failed, something...
  15. Replies
    Views

Exactly mate, like i say i could be way out on...

Exactly mate, like i say i could be way out on this, but i remember having problems when i had a Big A bar fitted on my Animal Truck and that was all doen to crumple factors and safety, thats what...
  16. Replies
    Views

Is this the factory amp? try seperating the RCA...

Is this the factory amp? try seperating the RCA cables this is normally the problem when you have live next to sound ( rca/ speaker)... not sure where the earth is on the volvo as never looked, but...
  17. Replies
    Views

I honestly dont know, def no expert on MOTs was...

I honestly dont know, def no expert on MOTs was just curious, just know what they are like, but then again if you know a "friendly tester" wont be a prob, but then again probably not a problem...
  18. Replies
    Views

Check your earth, also the earth on the amp ie if...

Check your earth, also the earth on the amp ie if you have bolted it to painted metal or dirty, sand back to bare metal, you will also get this if you run speaker cable and rca cables next to power...
  19. Thread: My black S70R

by kee1173
    Replies
    Views

That looks great..also helps me out alot as i...

That looks great..also helps me out alot as i have a black V70R and is very similar to what yours was tho not as bad...my prob with mine is when i cleaned her up looked good for a week but now back...
  20. Replies
    Views

Poll: I use this for many excuses, covers a whole range...

I use this for many excuses, covers a whole range of things...LOL
  21. Replies
    Views

Poll: As Bt will look a bit diff anyway, be interesting...

As Bt will look a bit diff anyway, be interesting to see it raised, least that way if it dont look right we can all say " would nt of done that" or if realy confused have one side flat and other...
  22. Replies
    Views

How about the lil gap below the ashtraywhere the...

How about the lil gap below the ashtraywhere the coin holder is, depends on 1 if you use the ashtray and 2 you use the lil cubby hole below it.... about the only place left...lol
    other than that...
  23. Thread: Decat on a P1

by kee1173
    Replies
    Views

Cheers mate....wont be coming racing at the mo,...

Cheers mate....wont be coming racing at the mo, unless things change but definately will be coming to one of them soon .... my sons football takes up most of the weekends but the season finishes in...
  24. Replies
    Views

Whatever the wife did today, knowing her i might...

Whatever the wife did today, knowing her i might have to anchor the car down before it floats off...lol
  25. Replies
    Views

when i bought my AWD V70, i paid £500 for it as a...

when i bought my AWD V70, i paid £500 for it as a Non Runner, it was running then he had the engine jetwashed etc and did nt run.... i looked it up and somewhere i looked said that Volvos was nt a...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready