Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

13.2 @ 117MPH at Shakespeare today, thank you for...

13.2 @ 117MPH at Shakespeare today, thank you for having me again.
  2. Replies
    Views

I finally got to have a go, my other attempt to...

I finally got to have a go, my other attempt to get there last month ended in a failed diff and gearbox before I even go to Shakespeare. It was nice to meet up again inc the homeless man...
  3. Replies
    Views

I fitted quite a bit of wiring to the N/S/R 1/4...

I fitted quite a bit of wiring to the N/S/R 1/4 sometime ago.
  4. Replies
    Views

I forced my P2 flip key open and changed the pin...

I forced my P2 flip key open and changed the pin and spring, it was a bit hard to break open but once back together you would never know.
  5. Replies
    Views

£50-100 as a Trade in or as a big project...

£50-100 as a Trade in or as a big project posssibly as much as £700.
  6. Replies
    Views

You really need a code reader. By swapping plugs,...

You really need a code reader. By swapping plugs, coils and injectors around you should be able to pinpoint which parts are at fault.
  7. Replies
    Views

It looks more yellow now :doh:

It looks more yellow now :doh:
  8. Replies
    Views

It looks like they didn't listen to you, it still...

It looks like they didn't listen to you, it still looks yellow��
  9. BBS split rims use M7 x 1.0.

BBS split rims use M7 x 1.0.
  10. Replies
    Views

The IPD one is the best fit, better than factory....

The IPD one is the best fit, better than factory. The DO88 is fine you just need to take care with the hose clip on the ETM. Don't use the crap Chav clips, use good wormdrive clips.
  11. Replies
    Views

The plastic oil pressure relief valves can stick...

The plastic oil pressure relief valves can stick open, when they do you will still have some oil pressure but not sufficient to safely run the engine. The oil pressure switch thread size is very...
  12. Replies
    Views

They don't look to be running lean but if you...

They don't look to be running lean but if you haven't driven it hard it won't be possible to see if it's lean when pushed.
  13. Replies
    Views

They are due a change, importantly they don't...

They are due a change, importantly they don't show signs of burning oil but they do show you drive like a pussy lol.
  14. Replies
    Views

I cannot take credit for it, looking back it's...

I cannot take credit for it, looking back it's quite funny to think that on a lot of bits we didn't agree on but in the end one of us backed down (usually the one that didn't have the car at the...
  15. Replies
    Views

In essence no. The cover/ pressure plate must...

In essence no.

The cover/ pressure plate must be for that type of flywheel.

The disc, the thingy with the splined hole must have the correct size hole for the gearbox.

You would want to...
  16. Replies
    Views

It doesn't matter what it is, you know it isn't...

It doesn't matter what it is, you know it isn't what you were told so how do you know the graph is for that ECU?

Personally I think people are bat cr*p crazy to fit an unknown ECU. You'd be...
  17. Replies
    Views

If you're using an M56 you need to use a cover...

If you're using an M56 you need to use a cover for that box, if you use a factory SMF you need a cover for that flywheel. The most I've had run with one of my discs and an 850 cover is 585Nm, I don't...
  18. Replies
    Views

I run an S60R cover with one of my discs as does...

I run an S60R cover with one of my discs as does Tingy, Redbrick and and a couple of dozen STs. Chris uses a DMF and an S70R cover and disc. Ryan runs a small spline M56 with an 850 flywheel and 850R...
  19. Replies
    Views

The discs are a direct replacement for a standard...

The discs are a direct replacement for a standard Volvo ones.
  20. Replies
    Views

You can fit any of the petrol S,V,C70 boxes, if I...

You can fit any of the petrol S,V,C70 boxes, if I were removing the box AGAIN to change the clutch I would change to an internal slave cylinder box as the pedal is about half the weight and gives far...
  21. Replies
    Views

You cannot push the slave cylinder. You can push...

You cannot push the slave cylinder. You can push the rod that's in line with the piston, you're over thinking things. Check the known problems first, if it boost higher when you stamp on the...
  22. The ignition coils, starter motor, alternator,...

The ignition coils, starter motor, alternator, air in the tires, wheels, brake disc retaining bolts, boot floor retaining bolts, steering wheel cover and fag lighters will all fit. if you fold the...
  23. Replies
    Views

The one in the pictures is a 6cm, a 7cm is round...

The one in the pictures is a 6cm, a 7cm is round on the inlet. The 7cm housings have 760 on the side. I don't know about fitting a 20T on a different housing. From what I've seen a 20T might give...
  24. Replies
    Views

As above. "Didn't realise there were 2...

As above.

"Didn't realise there were 2 different sizes though so thanks for that a quick Google seems to refer to the diameter of the exit of the turbo to the downpipe mountings, is that what you...
  25. Replies
    Views

Monitoring EGTs is great for mapping to determine...

Monitoring EGTs is great for mapping to determine the maximum boost at a given RPM, not much need to monitor if you have decent knock control and either can see your fueling or have Wideband fueling...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready