Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Russ and his Team Really know what there doing...

Russ and his Team Really know what there doing and the new Sight is GRATE. If your into your Volvos there a must, GRATE SERVICE alround...
  2. Replies
    Views

Cool TheFlyingFridgeMover Carn't wait to see how...

Cool TheFlyingFridgeMover Carn't wait to see how you get on with it and what it goes like in the end. Might be interested in doing it to mine if you think its worth the time and money.
  3. Replies
    Views

Nice car, the best colour to. Your mate in his M3...

Nice car, the best colour to. Your mate in his M3 better watch out once you've had it remap and new exhaust. I had mine all done a RT Mechanics there really good on volvos, Really pleased with it.
  4. Replies
    Views

flyingbrick is right very common fault. I would...

flyingbrick is right very common fault. I would get it done sooner than later bec it will blow you Rear main old seal if you don't and that's a lot of ££££££. Call RT Mechanics they keep it all on...
  5. fozzybear850r I have a 850r and I'm running A BSR...

fozzybear850r I have a 850r and I'm running A BSR open filter with a forge blanking plate and have no problems at all and it sounds grate, as for Exhausts If money is no object Ferrita is the way to...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready