Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

With regards to the wheels there is a powder...

With regards to the wheels there is a powder coaters in Birmingham (off the Bristol Road) which I have used for 2 sets of Volvo wheels and been very pleased with the results.

They charged £20 per...
  2. Replies
    Views

Have you seen the Johnson's special discounts on...

Have you seen the Johnson's special discounts on this link http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21817 ??
  3. Replies
    Views

Nice to hear that Mick and Toni at High-Tech are...

Nice to hear that Mick and Toni at High-Tech are still going. Used them several years ago when tuning my 405Mi16, always found them to be supremely helpful and knowledgable. You have certainly picked...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi, A larger diameter disc gives a bigger...

Hi,

A larger diameter disc gives a bigger "braking torque". From what I understand by keeping the friction and clamping force (ie not changing the pads and callipers) the force applied to the hub...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready