Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

But Tim W should deffo get a dog... He could...

But Tim W should deffo get a dog...

He could train it to answer the flucking phone:uglyhamme
  2. Replies
    Views

The me7 & me9 manifolds are less restricted & do...

The me7 & me9 manifolds are less restricted & do flow better, so is a worthwhile upgrade, but only if your going to pop a 3" down pipe on, 200 or 100 cel cat / deCat plus a 2.5 or 3" exhaust....
  3. Replies
    Views

Go for BC coilovers (about £700 all for corners)...

Go for BC coilovers (about £700 all for corners) or if your budget can stretch a set of KW V2s (£1300) With the correct spring weights & damper settings the ride will be transformed both for...
  4. Replies
    Views

Have a look on PfV website, they list the correct...

Have a look on PfV website, they list the correct Poly bushes by MY there - the one's you've linked above are incompatible (square peg I'm.a round hole) ones an earlier type the other the later .
  5. Replies
    Views

The ticking noise on idle could well be as sticky...

The ticking noise on idle could well be as sticky tappet.

Have had a couple of 850s now (too many my wife might say!) several with sticking tappets due to standing a while & one with a bent rod,...
  6. Replies
    Views

As it's been sat a long time, check all the...

As it's been sat a long time, check all the fluids the unplug the king lead & injectors before giving it 4-5 good turnovers to get oil up to the head, as it will have drained down over time. Don't...
  7. Replies
    Views

Welcome, The VXRs will be plenty big enough. ...

Welcome,

The VXRs will be plenty big enough.

Once you’ve done your turbo upgrades get yourself along to Tim Williams for a remap - or you’ll almost certainly bend a rod. He can also do the...
  8. Replies
    Views

At that money you should have a file of receipts...

At that money you should have a file of receipts as thick as the yellow pages, be immaculate inside & out, plus be a lowish mileage manual.

If not buy a £3k car and spend the balance on getting...
  9. Replies
    Views

He's around.....just persevere. He's a very busy...

He's around.....just persevere. He's a very busy boy so patience is a virtue when trying to get work booked in with Tim. Try the T5D5 facebook page. Cheers
  10. Replies
    Views

Might as well start a breaking thread now:biggrin:

Might as well start a breaking thread now:biggrin:
  11. Replies
    Views

Sweet Jesus.....they're all channeling Bongo Dave...

Sweet Jesus.....they're all channeling Bongo Dave this week!

To the OP - throwing your toys out of the pram & then blaming your autistic son for your lack of humour is quite frankly distasteful....
  12. Replies
    Views

The first thing you'll want to do is a full stage...

The first thing you'll want to do is a full stage zero ( plenty of posts on here and other forums). Once your confident the car is running tip top with fresh fluids & and renewed ignition components...
  13. Replies
    Views

What's the problem with that? Seems pretty...

What's the problem with that? Seems pretty dedicated to me:

Find someone who can do the work to an exacting standard then fund it, no expense spared.

Seems like a much better plan than some...
  14. Replies
    Views

Magic fella. Well done on turning a bit of a...

Magic fella. Well done on turning a bit of a shagnacker (albeit a rare one) into a real head turner. Brilliant. Plus I expect it goes like ££££e off a shovel. Love the attention to detail - although...
  15. Replies
    Views

It should. An original R clutch should be fine...

It should. An original R clutch should be fine up-to about 350 bhp & 400nm. You need to be looking at what's wrong with the MAP &/or hardware in your car before replacing the clutch.
  16. Replies
    Views

With regards the OP....drive it if you can, store...

With regards the OP....drive it if you can, store it if you can't, but can afford the exorbitant rates of dry space. Sell if if you can't do either of the above. Sorry if that sounds like stating the...
  17. Replies
    Views

It's an interesting topic to be fair..& a complex...

It's an interesting topic to be fair..& a complex one.

Electric cars are here to stay. The technology will develop to make them more user friendly & practical for day to day use (including...
  18. Replies
    Views

Cam seals &/ or vvt depending on your model year....

Cam seals &/ or vvt depending on your model year. If they've popped due to previously blocked pcv then you'll need to replace them. ( I've assumed that the oil is coming from the top of the head)...
  19. Check for water/dampness in the spark plug...

Check for water/dampness in the spark plug chambers or around any of the ignition components. Had similar symptoms on a T5 after it had stood for a bit & the plugs were damp causing misfires. Once...
  20. Replies
    Views

It's limiting the boost. Either you have a boost...

It's limiting the boost. Either you have a boost leak, incorrectly routed pipework, a dodgy actuator or TCV. Or all of the above.

If you haven't already changed all the boost hoses then that be a...
  21. Replies
    Views

:slap:So once you've finished getting springs,...

:slap:So once you've finished getting springs, shocks, top mounts , bump stops etc... the BCs at £150 a corner will start to feel very reasonably priced. Plus it might even go around a corner without...
  22. Replies
    Views

Bc coilovers (£700) or KWs (£1150+)are the way...

Bc coilovers (£700) or KWs (£1150+)are the way forward. That will get you 4 corners of adjustable ride height & damper control. Don't waste money on anything else.

Cheers, Morgan
  23. Replies
    Views

Will the 960 be getting a bit of Teflon clear...

Will the 960 be getting a bit of Teflon clear coat to help you old man just "slide" off those irritating pieces of road furniture that keep jumping out at him? Might save you a fortune in bodyshop...
  24. Replies
    Views

Number one could well be the AG, or as shown in...

Number one could well be the AG, or as shown in your photo, the leak from the bottom of the turbo spreading down.

Number two looks like the cam seals have gone. Oil & timing belts dont play well...
  25. EXHAUST BACKPRESSURE CHECKS To diagnose a...

EXHAUST BACKPRESSURE CHECKS

To diagnose a plugged catalytic converter, you can check intake vacuum or exhaust backpressure. To check intake vacuum, connect a vacuum gauge to a vacuum port on the...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready