Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Epic job Pete

Epic job Pete
  2. Replies
    Views

Ive got the same problem with mine at moment,...

Ive got the same problem with mine at moment, cant get either fob to work, tryed reprograming to no avail. So annoying, it seems the immobiliser is not disarming, the little red light stays flashing,...
  3. recently changed both front and rear on mine to...

recently changed both front and rear on mine to ipd, and yeh i can confirm the front is a right awkward bstard. mines an awd, so i dont know if that makes it more awkward. and the steering gaurd...
  4. Replies
    Views

i can confirm they are goooood, stopped alot of...

i can confirm they are goooood, stopped alot of body roll on my awd, less like riding a fat bird anyway lol
  5. Finally fitted ipd antiroll bar!!! woo hooo

This was a beast of a job, and i do not recommend doing it outside on a gravel drive, this job calls for a pit ramp, or at least a nice flat gravel free garage. ah well old jacket to lie on and many...
  6. Replies
    Views

crash test 850

and it keeps on rolling. lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN4o8TERuoY
  7. injectors look blue on the top, a mate has just...

injectors look blue on the top, a mate has just said it might be lambada sensor, cos its only when its warm. hey thanks again for your help J, hopefully have these few jobs done by april, an myself...
  8. Replies
    Views

Rude 740, a must see!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbHEPbS9ZeU
  9. Replies
    Views

Good Luck GO

Good Luck GO
  10. Replies
    Views

Yep gold i think is the winner, gonna have to do...

Yep gold i think is the winner, gonna have to do inner rust on brake disc thinking silver,
    thanks all for your help,
  11. Replies
    Views

same here think the answer is catch tank or vent...

same here think the answer is catch tank or vent to air,
  12. Replies
    Views

wheels make a big difference, a kg off a wheel...

wheels make a big difference, a kg off a wheel is equvilant to 10 kg in the car, so some lighter alloys,
  13. Replies
    Views

anyone got any recomendations for the front,...

anyone got any recomendations for the front, bilstein?
    hello badger nice one for being a volvo driving biker, the two dont normally get on, lol
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready