Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

for the sim card holder, cut a piece of card the...

for the sim card holder, cut a piece of card the same size as the sim card and put it under the sim card before inserting back into the slot.
    the card you use needs to be just thinner than a sim...
  2. Replies
    Views

yeah i am still loitering from time to time. ...

yeah i am still loitering from time to time.

actually i bought a mint 850 2.5 auto estate last week so i am a volvo driver again.

you can normally add a certain percentage as claymore said...
  3. Replies
    Views

C70 Doorslammers Dragster

Dont know if anybody else has clocked this car, but it ticks all the boxes for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXWniJkfXps
  4. Thread: T4 tuning help

by madness
    Replies
    Views

i found an mbc did not work at all, the ecu just...

i found an mbc did not work at all, the ecu just kept correcting it plus the air fuel was way too lean anyway.
    i know people who have melted valves with mbc as well even at low boost. 1.1 bar is...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi Pedro - an idea for you - it costs about...

Hi Pedro - an idea for you - it costs about £1000 for a decent big brake kit, but 1/4 mile chutes are only about £500 fitted .........
    maybe?
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready