Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

G'Day , i have put koni adjustable on the front...

G'Day , i have put koni adjustable on the front of My R [ 96 manual wagon ] and set on softest setting and reckon i have a little better traction although as havn't been on the Great Ocean Road with...
  2. Replies
    Views

My goodness i have [ had - que ? ] forgotten what...

My goodness i have [ had - que ? ] forgotten what fun this forum can be ! I have in recent past asked where Dave is and now to have back this wonderful resource of information/opinion and although we...
  3. Thread: 19t

by LesRED850R
    Replies
    Views

Thanks for an intelligent post that has...

Thanks for an intelligent post that has reasonable facts and not what members think they know and tell stories to others that NEED facts to make a [$$] decision but are led astray with spurious crap...
  4. Thread: 19t

by LesRED850R
    Replies
    Views

GDay ! PLEASE excuse my diversion from your Q but...

GDay ! PLEASE excuse my diversion from your Q but all will be revealed in the end !! This linky I have posted b4 and ask [ Again ] that the owners of this site put some PINNED threads that give...
  5. Replies
    Views

Gday Russ , thanks for your reply and kind offer...

Gday Russ , thanks for your reply and kind offer to scare me if i visit !! ;0 I think you have a post on VS ? but this is a nice mod job to follow too , a lot lke your great effort , Cheers !...
  6. Replies
    Views

HD IPD bcs

Emailed IPD recently and they are needing some more development time as it is not as easy as the V/S 70 HD bcs. " Lucky " Arnold said that they will be onto it after the SEMA show in Vegas . I took...
  7. Thread: So anoying

by LesRED850R
    Replies
    Views

Do a manual g/box conversion!!! Or something...

Do a manual g/box conversion!!! Or something completely out there ..... a manual shift control with paddle-shift . Yes , an IPD newsletter of yore had the conversion-in-progress [ on a an atmo 850 ,...
  8. Replies
    Views

Coilovers!

http://www.afabcorp.com/AFCO_Dynatech_USbrake/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=A&Category_Code=hp_c-o-kits
    http://volvospeed.com/Mods/diy_coilovers.html
    Ave alook are old son. BUT i reckon at...
  9. Thread: all done

by LesRED850R
    Replies
    Views

My garage is a wrecker as well and had a rear...

My garage is a wrecker as well and had a rear ended V70 wagon recently.............the kids would have been injured , superficially and scared but considering the damage [car a write off] they would...
  10. Replies
    Views

Yes ! The Aquamist is the premium kit but there...

Yes ! The Aquamist is the premium kit but there are cheaper options [ cant seem to find one i looked at b4 my pc crashed though...] And DIY is an option for you as you seem to be very good at it [...
  11. Thread: 850 lights

by LesRED850R
    Replies
    Views

Mate , now i cant find where i saw them...

Mate , now i cant find where i saw them either!!!! LOL ! I w2ill look hard tonight and get back to you on this..Cheers Les.
  12. Replies
    Views

Dont worry !

STAINSY , there is always a bit of oil/fuel there cos its going to the engine to be burnt. The flame trap system which takes the gasses from the engine block to be burnt rather than blown to...
  13. Thread: Head lights

by LesRED850R
    Replies
    Views

Pure sex those pictures.....wow , very nice...

Pure sex those pictures.....wow , very nice curves. and great colour.LesM.
  14. Thread: Tracs

by LesRED850R
    Replies
    Views

On the earlier 850R the TRACS button when off...

On the earlier 850R the TRACS button when off will give you full power in the wet/slippery conditions and i am having a ball in our lovely RAIN [ big drought here ] and slipping and spinning !! It...
  15. Replies
    Views

Gday Bloke,my 96 R is the same spec and mine has...

Gday Bloke,my 96 R is the same spec and mine has squealed since i got it 4 yrs ago [58,000Klm] now 145,000Klm and the take up seems a bit varied too but if you give it the "berries" and make like...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready