Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Water injection

by wegal
    Replies
    Views

If your going to put the CO2 systems on then I...

If your going to put the CO2 systems on then I would change the CO2 for nitrogen, its a LOT colder, so you can use less, which means its cheaper to run. If you use it to cool the fuel rail then you...
  2. Thread: Water injection

by jardon
    Replies
    Views

Morning, my experience of methanol injection...

Morning,

my experience of methanol injection is positive - on an ME7 car with good knock control (a "failsafe") it's a no brainer.

A bigger FMIC will not provide the knock resistance of...
  3. Barnsley Bill is your nearest with a VCT2000 that...

Barnsley Bill is your nearest with a VCT2000 that would be able to look at your TCV duty cycle but I think he is quite busy ATM.
  4. There are quite a few owners on T5d5 using...

There are quite a few owners on T5d5 using software to log various parameters on their cars but I believe they are using Volvo software and hardware to do it. It may be worth asking the same...
  5. Replies
    Views

get a decent Recirculating Dump Valve upgrade + a...

get a decent Recirculating Dump Valve upgrade + a K&N or similar air intake and you'll feel like a Rally God every time you go for a drive :)
  6. Replies
    Views

LOL that lot (5 star) grew up near me when i...

LOL that lot (5 star) grew up near me when i lived down south, and if anyone has heard of 5 star batteries thats where the name came from, it was because the owners daughter was well into 5 star, I...
  7. Replies
    Views

found the problem like in previous post i found...

found the problem like in previous post i found (volvo don't make fluids) I have 10l of atf fluid made by lucas (which is brand I have used for years) before I done it I phoned my local motor factors...
  8. Replies
    Views

Make sure the MAF is connected, my friend had his...

Make sure the MAF is connected, my friend had his car serviced and they didn't plug the MAF back in, I had a field day when I looked over his car, they missed loads of stuff.

Also make sure the...
  9. Thread: oil leak

by mightywolf
    Replies
    Views

ok done now. changed the dipstick seal cos I had...

ok done now. changed the dipstick seal cos I had a new seal but it wasn't that. I only changed all the pcv system a couple of weeks ago, but the small elbow that comes from the block and attaches to...
  10. Replies
    Views

Did the lights on my dash ages back. If it's pre...

Did the lights on my dash ages back. If it's pre 2004 then you can replace the bulbs.

If it's post 04 then it's all LED stuff & may be a garage job. :(
  11. Thread: New tyres

by lance
    Replies
    Views

Uniroyal rainsport 2 are an excelent T5 tyre,...

Uniroyal rainsport 2 are an excelent T5 tyre, best ive had including vredstrein. They came second to continental in a recent test in Evo too!
  12. Replies
    Views

the smaller diameter silicone hoses aren't very...

the smaller diameter silicone hoses aren't very good, they expand & compress easily with boost & vac pressure. Your better off using internal braided fuel line for them
  13. Thread: Mayo ???

by Blackdog
    Replies
    Views

To close this one out. Connie came back from...

To close this one out.

Connie came back from the sales place.

She was losing coolant from the header tank to hose joint.

Off my own back I have since changed the tank, level sensor, cap and...
  14. Thread: Discs 'blueing'

by wegal
    Replies
    Views

Looks to me like glazed pads. Change the pads...

Looks to me like glazed pads. Change the pads for new ones and that should increase your brake feel. My pads very rarely wear out, i nearly always glaze them by about 50% wear. It doesnt have to be...
  15. Thread: a/c not working

by Ians
    Replies
    Views

Sorry its taken so long to get back to forum but...

Sorry its taken so long to get back to forum but I was wrong after all that my air con wasnt working sometimes its hard to tell how cold it should be. The outside temp now works correctly.
    I booked...
  16. It was a long evening tracing feeds on the...

It was a long evening tracing feeds on the circuit board !!! Fortunatly I know a guy who is amazing when it comes to microelectronics!! Had to slightly butcher the ecu as the capacitors were...
  17. Thread: a/c not working

by Ians
    Replies
    Views

A/C now working

It seems most forum members are not sure how or when the A/C will work so just to give you my findings based on fact.
    After replacing both the outside temperature sensors today the temp reading is...
  18. ITS FIXED!! It turned out that a capacitor had...

ITS FIXED!! It turned out that a capacitor had blown in the ECU shorting it to earth, new capacitor fitted, car is fine once again. Thanks for all your comments
  19. Replies
    Views

Should be if it's non ME7. The one most often...

Should be if it's non ME7. The one most often noted is under the left hand side of the inlet manifold (as you look at it)
  20. Thread: Actuator

by brett craig
    Replies
    Views

heatshield came off last night, 1 bolt straight...

heatshield came off last night, 1 bolt straight out the other snapped soon as i put a spanner to it !!!

i'll pull the actuator off on sat and see whats what with it.
  21. Just checked my actuator rod - tiss kinked re...

Just checked my actuator rod - tiss kinked

re bolt - its awfully dark out there under mine - but have you got access to a mig welded if so - crank the amps up an weld a small rod or another nut to...
  22. Just read your posts mate, great arn't they,...

Just read your posts mate, great arn't they, seized bolts!! i understand with that one being in an awkward spot!!

As for actuator rod yes it should be bent, its as if they fitted actuator then...
  23. Replies
    Views

Hi Hope this may help Rob

Hi

Hope this may help

Rob
  24. Replies
    Views

opps nearly forgot lol ...

opps nearly forgot lol

http://xs.to/image-9D4B_4BFEA63F.jpg
  25. Replies
    Views

brilliant stuff guys, a two minute job! save's me...

brilliant stuff guys, a two minute job! save's me having to buy a new one.
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready