Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. The Beast was looking well today at Blair Drummond Safari Park.

Was best man at pals wedding yesterday so was rough as a dog today, hence let the wife drive (hence the parking!).
    http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p420/gregorylynn69/IMG_5097.jpg
  2. Replies
    Views

Got them off ebay. they are Mintex disks.

Got them off ebay. they are Mintex disks.
  3. Replies
    Views

Maybe not matter, nine days later no delivery....

Maybe not matter, nine days later no delivery. E-mailed them today and no answer. Not happy!
    at least new disks have arrived. This is where I get bashed for not putting on Volvo disks.
  4. Thread: Dead V70r

by BigGreg
    Replies
    Views

£44 for the single. He did offer to change the...

£44 for the single. He did offer to change the other four, which at the point I burst out laughing. But now I am thinking about it, sods law says they will all fail soon. Doh.!
  5. Thread: Dead V70r

by BigGreg
    Replies
    Views

Dead V70r

It's a funny pulsing sensation you get in your arse when sat at 125mph and the engine drops to running on four cylinders.
    Not ideal when you have drove 250miles north for a golf holiday with the...
  6. Thread: The R stays.

by BigGreg
    Replies
    Views

Oh yes friendly AA pal stuck my new heaven Duty...

Oh yes friendly AA pal stuck my new heaven Duty drop links on yesterday, along with new Magnetti Marelli rear wiper motor ( ebay £85). Car running like new.
  7. Thread: The R stays.

by BigGreg
    Replies
    Views

The R stays.

So been on the swither, on should I chop the R in against something newer, slower more boring. You know the drill. But instead I have decided to be a proper Volvo driver and buy a dog. Say hello to...
  8. Replies
    Views

Looking Braw Harv, it's a credit to you.

Looking Braw Harv, it's a credit to you.
  9. Replies
    Views

So been super busy and forgot about the update....

So been super busy and forgot about the update. Imiv sorted fitted, 20mins, kids love it, wife loves it. The sounds from our iPads and iPhones is immense. So happy I bought the sub woofer.

Next...
  10. Replies
    Views

Cracking job and cracking right up.

Cracking job and cracking right up.
  11. Replies
    Views

5k....... Don't think so. Looks rougher than a...

5k....... Don't think so. Looks rougher than a rough thing. Had loads of paint for a start. God know swhat that thing is sticking out of the back quarter above lpg cap, Coloured interior lighting,...
  12. Replies
    Views

Just fitted the subwoofer, all ok! Took longer to...

Just fitted the subwoofer, all ok! Took longer to unwrap the packaging than to fit. Need a couple of bits from Volvo to tidy up but well happy it all worked first time. So happy....
  13. Replies
    Views

Hoping the same. I checked and I do have the amp...

Hoping the same. I checked and I do have the amp under the drivers seat too. Guess we will soon know. I have another problem now though, just discovered IPD's YouTube channel, can't get anything done...
  14. Replies
    Views

Got him down to £230+postage. £20 better in my...

Got him down to £230+postage. £20 better in my pocket. Its being dispatched today. Happy.com
  15. Replies
    Views

BOOOOOM! You were only right, it was taped up...

BOOOOOM! You were only right, it was taped up with masking tape. Sent ebay seller a £200+postage offer, awaiting reply.
  16. Replies
    Views

My tech skills don't come close to all of this....

My tech skills don't come close to all of this. Nice Nakamichi though, when I were a lad I used to drool at the Naka separate systems in John Lewis before being hunted by security.
  17. Replies
    Views

Thanks both. I still have drill holes going in...

Thanks both. I still have drill holes going in opposite directions on the same side of the car. So this will need changed, but at least we can just flip the rears when they are off for the new...
  18. Replies
    Views

Ok so going by your diagram the fronts are right,...

Ok so going by your diagram the fronts are right, which means the backs are wrong as they go the opposite way to the fronts. He never read the boxes assumed they were all the same direction. But if...
  19. Replies
    Views

What's wrong with this picture????

What's wrong with this picture???? Clue it's related to the front disks!
    http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p420/gregorylynn69/IMG_1333.jpg
    As it needs new hand brake cables it's back on the ramp...
  20. Replies
    Views

Happy how tints turned out. Look limo black in...

Happy how tints turned out. Look limo black in these pics but far from it, you can see through it when up close, think it's perfect. ...
  21. Replies
    Views

Also got some winter matts in this weekend. Edged...

Also got some winter matts in this weekend. Edged in tan, much better for the weather we are having in Scotland.
    http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p420/gregorylynn69/IMG_1244.jpg
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready