Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Thanks again for the nice comments, thats what i...

Thanks again for the nice comments, thats what i like about this community. I'm still undicided about what to do with here, she's pretty much unrepairable as the whole side is creased and the front...
  2. Replies
    Views

I've got mine at the end of the month, not...

I've got mine at the end of the month, not looking forward to it, and Alan's right, it is worse that the dentist.
  3. Replies
    Views

I've just got G-Max springs on mine and it still...

I've just got G-Max springs on mine and it still rides good, not too hard and it handles alot better with no rubbing.
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi Ed, It was good to see you avon, I'd say go...

Hi Ed, It was good to see you avon, I'd say go for a downpipe next, after my mte map this was the biggest performance gain, i had more power at higher revs. I've just changed my intercooler and...
  5. Replies
    Views

Glad you got it sorted mate, your about due some...

Glad you got it sorted mate, your about due some good luck.
  6. Replies
    Views

Thats an excellent read, mine squats down quite...

Thats an excellent read, mine squats down quite alot on lauch so im going to get some spacers, that should see me into the 13's, not sure i'll bother with the slicks though.

Cheers, Rob
  7. Replies
    Views

Looking good mate, i'm not a great fan of yellow...

Looking good mate, i'm not a great fan of yellow but it looks nice.
  8. Thread: New Parts

by T5 ROB
    Replies
    Views

Hi mate, It does come already black but they were...

Hi mate, It does come already black but they were a bit rough packing it and it came with scratches on one end, I got the idea from you on one of your posts, have you got any other ideas i can pinch...
  9. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, I had the same problem, i could smell...

Hi mate, I had the same problem, i could smell petrol around the arch area and couldn't find anything, it turned out to be the petrol filter strap had cut a very small hole in the filter, it didn't...
  10. Replies
    Views

Thanks alot mate, it's all bought now and i've...

Thanks alot mate, it's all bought now and i've got a spare flip out DVD player to put in so hopefully it will all work.

Cheers, Rob
  11. Replies
    Views

Cheers mate, i'll buy one now, do i just use the...

Cheers mate, i'll buy one now, do i just use the non amp ISO lead off ebay as well.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready