Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I was asked back in September if I was willing to...

I was asked back in September if I was willing to race there again later in the year but I have heard nothing since so I guess that is not going to happen now before xmas.

we normally race in...
  2. Replies
    Views

Looks quite a difference in flow there between...

Looks quite a difference in flow there between the 2, does anybody have a R manifold kicking about ?
  3. Replies
    Views

[QUOTE=Alan M;418011]That manifold should be fine...

[QUOTE=Alan M;418011]That manifold should be fine to use Paul if you ditch the turbo. If I can find them on the other laptop I'll pull all the flow maps I have for the M series Superchargers. ...
  4. Replies
    Views

Ok, I thought I had better update this tread a...

Ok, I thought I had better update this tread a little.

I have just about finished this season and other than a lot of exploded CV joints the car has proved it has bags of potential.

I have had...
  5. Replies
    Views

I am using a tiny kubuta mini digger alternator...

I am using a tiny kubuta mini digger alternator mounted off the chassis so I dont think I can help you with belt lengths.
  6. Replies
    Views

The link below is the one Alan sent me back in...

The link below is the one Alan sent me back in April which helped me out with wiring up my T5 engine, I was fitting an Emerald management system to mine but I needed to check pin connectors to...
  7. Replies
    Views

I still have the link that Alan helpfully sent me...

I still have the link that Alan helpfully sent me a while ago, I will PM the link over to you in a few minutes.
  8. Replies
    Views

Well it will be good to see you if you do go, and...

Well it will be good to see you if you do go, and any video footage will be good. we will have our on board camera on as well so perhaps we could mix both into a video we could bung on our you tube.
  9. Replies
    Views

Andy, I have an 850 T5 here I am breaking, engine...

Andy, I have an 850 T5 here I am breaking, engine box etc have gone but I have pedals, servo etc if any use to you, also roof rails !
  10. Replies
    Views

Finally got the beast out on the track a couple...

Finally got the beast out on the track a couple of weekends ago.

she absolutely flies, only a driveshaft failure in the 1st race slowed me down, this was only caused by a rear arm mounting bracket...
  11. Replies
    Views

I have welded it up but I was looking for an...

I have welded it up but I was looking for an option for when we do Rally cross events and tarmac arena's.

I will just have to get the Mrs to do more overtime so I can afford a Quaife.

Thanks...
  12. Replies
    Views

OK, so at last I have got round to updating my...

OK, so at last I have got round to updating my project thread.

My car has finally left the workshop and hit the rollers for mapping.... below are the latest pictures.
  13. Replies
    Views

T5 powered autograss special.

Hi Guys,

I thought it was about time i started a thread and showed my latest project, after almost completing my class 9 Autograss special I decided the Vauxhall Redtop power just wasnt going to...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready