Search:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: 850 t5

by richyt5
    Replies
    Views

850 t5

Well i just thought i would tell people before they waste there time 2day i went and viewd the ginger 850t5 that is on ebay in sunderland engine is nockin, says it has plenty good bits on ebay until...
  2. Replies
    Views

I just cured a very slight random mis-fire on my...

I just cured a very slight random mis-fire on my 850 T5 by replacing HT leads, rotor arm and dizzy cap (all OEM), the plugs had been changed 3k miles ago with Volvo originals...
  3. Replies
    Views

Use volvo plugs.

Use volvo plugs.
  4. Replies
    Views

Sounds like it could be an ignition fault with...

Sounds like it could be an ignition fault with the hesitation and back firing.
  5. Please caveat everything I say with the idea that...

Please caveat everything I say with the idea that it is simply personal experience.

A pal and I have fettled a few V70 and 850 in recent years. Things that work well are:

Bilstein B4 and Eibach...
  6. Replies
    Views

Second video - removing the dash. Much, much...

Second video - removing the dash. Much, much swearing involved in releasing the glovebox door arms which isn't covered here. very small screwdriver required pushed down into the little hole on RHS...
  7. Replies
    Views

Definitely check the long vac hose from the...

Definitely check the long vac hose from the master cylinder to the servo, my symptoms were identical until almost complete failure below was the cause....

8. Thread: Tracking

by Nealevo
    Replies
    Views

if you go to a reputable garage with a hunter...

if you go to a reputable garage with a hunter machine then all the info is stored on the machine... fronts and backs, even camber if you have adjustable items like me, a place in rummingham also...
  9. Thread: Tracking

by 960kg
    Replies
    Views

So, here is a little thing for discussion!..........

So, here is a little thing for discussion!.......

I always ...always thought that for FWD it was toe out ...like older mini`s are and for RWD it was toe in like old Fords are

But the 850 etc is...
  10. Thread: Tracking

by MoleT-5R
    Replies
    Views

I have in my head 1 deg toe out, but I don't know...

I have in my head 1 deg toe out, but I don't know where I have that from, would be nice to now what volvo recommends ..
  11. Thread: Tracking

by nottsgreent5
    Replies
    Views

Not sure but theres a place in notts thats done...

Not sure but theres a place in notts thats done mine in the past and they really are best in the buisness round here not cheap but after they have done it it will drive like a different car i was...
  12. Replies
    Views

E92 m3 vs Volvo 850 Nürburgring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ouO8Ii74s
  13. Replies
    Views

Headlight reflector fix

Hi there i thought i would just post this to anyone out there that would like to restore there headlight reflector on a budget like me, i noticed that my reflector was looking very much degraded and...
  14. Replies
    Views

This is correct. The XC90 spring seat supersedes...

This is correct.
    The XC90 spring seat supersedes the previous part numbers.
    It's a heavier duty spring seat - you wont experience a handling improvement but it will have a longer service life.
  15. Good for you mate, good to see someone who really...

Good for you mate, good to see someone who really appreciates them and doesn't just take the easy way out.
  16. Thread: Gearbox oil

by Wally Dog
    Replies
    Views

I think im going to use the genuine Volvo stuff -...

I think im going to use the genuine Volvo stuff - I've read everything from 75/80, 75/90, 5w30 engine oil, DexronII, Dexrin III, synthetic, semi synthetic and full mineral.

My brain now hurts so...
  17. Thread: Gearbox oil

by MoleT-5R
    Replies
    Views

I think in my case any oil has to be better than...

I think in my case any oil has to be better than none ...... lol

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b526/MoleT5R/Moles%20T5%20R%20Project%20Olive/DSC_0088_zps3400e896.jpg

30 miles of silent...
  18. Thread: Gearbox oil

by no1tosh
    Replies
    Views

ive just done mine on saturday with 75-90 semi...

ive just done mine on saturday with 75-90 semi and its fine, infact my gearbox feels better.

i looked on auto data and it did say 75-80, i just could'nt get hold of any and i had already dropped...
  19. Thread: Gearbox oil

by merc85
    Replies
    Views

Just looked in the Handbook, 75w80 synthetic

Just looked in the Handbook, 75w80 synthetic
  20. Thread: Gearbox oil

by Ettienne
    Replies
    Views

http://www.millersoils.co.uk/whichoil.asp

http://www.millersoils.co.uk/whichoil.asp
  21. Thread: Gearbox oil

by oblark
    Replies
    Views

I ran my m56 box on JCB ep90 gear oil, the M66...

I ran my m56 box on JCB ep90 gear oil, the M66 box has industrial ep90 gear oil and works a treat :)
  22. Thread: Cooling fan

by merc85
    Replies
    Views

Take a direct feed from the battery to the...

Take a direct feed from the battery to the positive on the fan's relay, it will then work as it should do. i had this a couple of years ago in london
  23. Replies
    Views

Blimey all this talk about R's lol Ive had a t5r...

Blimey all this talk about R's lol Ive had a t5r before and didnt relise that R owners club together pmsl. To me its just a nice t5 (OMG) there is obvious differences, and they are not just a dressed...
  24. Replies
    Views

Merc85 my New car 855r

:uglyhamme You guys make me smile, I was looking for a Mercedes ive bin ratlalng around on the MB site for a while, spotted a nice looking w211 e55k £7.995 btw frankie ;) but a few little things put...
  25. Replies
    Views

Lift arm rest theres a cover under there hiding 2...

Lift arm rest theres a cover under there hiding 2 torks take obd cover off and theres 2 morw going inwards towards the gear stick once the obs covers/trims out the way theres 2 more holding the...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready