Weldone mate

Weldone mate
  2. Replies
    Views

oh ffs another one above me :uglyhamme

oh ffs another one above me :uglyhamme
  3. Replies
    Views

I have to say at this point a massive thanks to...

I have to say at this point a massive thanks to Hamish, Tom & Billy at HLM for guidance, assistance, patience, reassurance and lots of other words ending in "nce" - although abuse doesn't.
  4. Replies
    Views

Received the remaped ecu from Hamish today, and...

Received the remaped ecu from Hamish today, and it is just soooooo muuuuuuuuch FUUUUNN :-)

I will go fore another drive now again......
  5. Replies
    Views

Just arrived back from my trip to HLM. :eclipsee_...

Just arrived back from my trip to HLM. :eclipsee_

Thanks for the recommendation Matt.

A big thanks to Hamish for a fantastic job. the car was a joy to drive back home.
    Good to meet WobblyDave...
  6. Replies
    Views

Parcel arrived today

Well after a long day at work today got home to find my new present for the R had arrived today! A hlm 304 so out I went fitted it and off I went, well, really impressed with pull and the torque gain...
  7. Thread: HLM remap

by mental
    Replies
    Views

HLM remap

hi all after missing out on a couple of c70 t5s and getting fed up with selling perfectly good cars i decided to get my c70 2.0t remapped at hlm and im well happy with the results different car and i...
  8. Replies
    Views

After discussion with Tomcat, it has been decided...

After discussion with Tomcat, it has been decided that despite the bickering there is far too much valuable information in this thread for it to fall off the radar.

As a reult it is re-opened for...
  9. Thread: Water injection

by Tomcat
    Replies
    Views

Before this arguement goes off on one can I...

Before this arguement goes off on one can I remind everyone that this is just a discussion so there's no need to start getting nasty.
  10. Replies
    Views

Jardon I appreciate this is an open forum....

Jardon I appreciate this is an open forum. However could you please refrain from hurling abuse at forum members. The reason I say this is because if I were reading this as Hamish it would seem just a...
  11. Replies
    Views

Awaiting a new tune being written by autologic...

Awaiting a new tune being written by autologic fingers crossed and 3rd time lucky maybe tomorow or monday! If the new map isnt any good I will give in on Autologic and get her booked in at HLM, which...
  12. Thread: greens

by smithy
    Replies
    Views

why do you need greens when the blues will fuel a...

why do you need greens when the blues will fuel a 19t no probs
  13. Replies
    Views

Thanks Al nice to see you have done something...

Thanks Al nice to see you have done something about it don't worry i have a copy when the time comes....
  14. Thread: 280 310 remap

by Al115
    Replies
    Views

I've edited the thread to remove the libelous...

I've edited the thread to remove the libelous comments - Greg, please don't post unsubstantiated allegations about any businesses on here, and definitely don't come on the forum discussing drugs. ...
  15. Thread: Hlm

by pjaystar
    Replies
    Views

Hlm

i got my HLM remap today i am very happy with it thanks hamish and also i would like to thank all of you that recommened HLM
  16. Replies
    Views

Hamish Hear what you say. Many franchised...

Hamish

Hear what you say. Many franchised dealers have their cars "upgraded" - wonder how many take customers out for a test drive in them without telling them that the car is a "little special"....
  17. Replies
    Views

who cares about all the small print??? the fact...

who cares about all the small print??? the fact is it costs £150 its worth every penny most people dont know about all the afr`s and boosting and all the other stuff that goes with it.
    if you...
  18. Replies
    Views

From my experience there isn't really much in it...

From my experience there isn't really much in it tbh, the power is more "kick in the back" with the 304 and feels more "punchy" however the 280 is that little bit smoother and easier to keep the...
  19. Replies
    Views

This thread is going no where and I'm bored of...

This thread is going no where and I'm bored of it. Take your issues elsewhere, all of you.

Edited, reopened, keep it civil and factual, otherwise i'm ringing the riot police ;)
  20. Thread: 850 T5, more go.

by BigV
    Replies
    Views

Oh come on please, pull the other one......... ...

Oh come on please, pull the other one......... Now you are making generalisations!

I mean it doesn't take a genius to understand that a USED car is called USED for a reason....... it has...
  21. Thread: 850 T5, more go.

by BigV
    Replies
    Views

no no no no....... there is no risk at all as...

no no no no....... there is no risk at all as long as you get your car tuned by the lastest flavour of the month.............. however if you get the same work done anywhere else you are DOOMED.
  22. Replies
    Views

Correct me if im wrong but when you tune an...

Correct me if im wrong but when you tune an engine (or anything else)there is alwaysthe risk of things going wrong that is outwith the installers control?.
    If you want a remap just go for it as...
  23. Replies
    Views

Beware a new user going by the name of 'plonker'...

Beware a new user going by the name of 'plonker' has just joined the forum.
    Using a proxy serving thingy.:comp:
  24. Replies
    Views

As per my statement earlier in this thread Tony...

As per my statement earlier in this thread Tony has been removed for refusing to answer direct questions, for continually de-railing the topic and making stuff up

Anyone who has a problem with...
  25. Replies
    Views

My 304 from VT I had quite a few years ago was...

My 304 from VT I had quite a few years ago was good. When I had my 19T, 3 inch downpipe and custom map from them it was even better. That was over two and a half years ago and never missed a beat....
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready