Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Nice pictures, that's actually quite clear...

Nice pictures, that's actually quite clear compared to some of the pictures I've seen and stories I've heard, but definitely can't hurt.

You're doing an ace job!
  2. Asked him He has a black one for sale, paint...

Asked him

He has a black one for sale, paint is in rough shape, but i believe it has no cracks and it is solid.

Also saw that there are 3 for sale now on websites in The Netherlands.

If you...
  3. Try Germany, these bumpers show up regulary on...

Try Germany, these bumpers show up regulary on websites with second hand items.

Friend has one lying around but its in the Netherlands, can ask him if he wants to sell if you want

Just be aware...
  4. Morning buddy, there was a chap on here that did...

Morning buddy, there was a chap on here that did exactly this, it does make the front end look better.

If you dig around in the search for 850R front spoiler you may be able to find the man.
  5. Replies
    Views

Brilliant progression, glad to see my old car...

Brilliant progression, glad to see my old car moving forwards. Keep the updates coming... I always fancied putting some Volans on it.
  6. Replies
    Views

Not cheap from Volvo, I wish you luck. Replica...

Not cheap from Volvo, I wish you luck.

Replica - close but not 100% Only problem it's in USA.
  7. Replies
    Views

Nice to see this car is still getting much...

Nice to see this car is still getting much love....keep up the good work
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready