Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

It might run but the immobiliser may kick in and...

It might run but the immobiliser may kick in and not let it start. If it does run it may throw an engine light for some of the features which aren't on the 850.

The other way to do it is to flash...
  2. It sounds like the immobilizer code is missing,...

It sounds like the immobilizer code is missing, so I doubt swapping the chips out will make any difference. Whilst typing I remembered a useful post from 960kg (Keith) a few months back, this would...
  3. Replies
    Views

Project 850 T5 AWD

After fitting a T5 engine in a 240 I thought I needed a more challenging project.

So I brought a 97 V70 awd with a full service history and 150k miles from a guy who had owned it for 8 years and...
  4. Replies
    Views

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-76mm-Magnaflow-Univers...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-76mm-Magnaflow-Universal-High-Flow-Sports-Cat-200-Cell-cpsi-59959-/261577688605?hash=item3ce73ec61d:g:rwYAAOSweW5VCGbD
  5. Replies
    Views

Injector Removal for Beginners.

I thought I'd stick this on a thread as I promised someone some guidance and although most of us will have done this a few times, it may be a little daunting for the novice spanner monkey.

It took...
  6. Replies
    Views

Alcantara seats

Just a quick tip given to me by my pro valeter friend
    To bring alcantara seats back to life and looking new run a razor blade over them gently
    Bic mach3 your choice just be careful
    Will post...
  7. Replies
    Views

Christmas message from Santa

HO HO HO

I will soon be embarking on my one day a year of work delivering toys to all the brats..........I mean children of the world.

Before I do so, we would like to wish you all a very...
  8. Replies
    Views

Let the fun (spending!) begin!!

Never actually done a project thread before on any of the cars, so this will be a first!

As far as I know, this is the only White 855R Manual that Volvo sold in the UK, so when Cherry put it up...
  9. Replies
    Views

Fitting replacement brake lines...

Got yourself some shiny new brake hoses?...
    http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/martinrpeachey/Snapbucket/4DF3D917-orig.jpg

Read horror stories about nuts snapping and new fixed lines being...
  10. Sticky: Another tip which keeps coming up. Unless you are...

Another tip which keeps coming up. Unless you are best mates with, family of, know where the person lives and are able to beat them up or an upstanding and long standing member of the community NEVER...
  11. Sticky: Regarding both Selling and Buying in the Market Place!

Hello All,

As I've mentioned in the past the section we get the most complaints about is MarketPlace.

Usually complaints arise from situations created because the Market Place Rules and...
  12. Replies
    Views

Terraclean Ok as some of you know I was booked...

Terraclean

Ok as some of you know I was booked in the is morning at 0900 at Performance Tuning in Stoke Poges nr Slough for the V70 to have the Terraclean treatment, here's how I got on.....
  13. Replies
    Views

Aircon Service : Right, after mrp had his...

Aircon Service :

Right, after mrp had his aircon serviced at the weekend, it got me thinking, only had the car a while but wasn't sure when the a/c was last looked at, this coupled with the Mrs...
  14. Replies
    Views

it is just variations within the engine, ie if...

it is just variations within the engine, ie if its got a newer/bigger turbo than the previous version LINK
  15. Replies
    Views

Finally, I fitted my first trial tweeter mounts...

Finally, I fitted my first trial tweeter mounts which I had fixed up to a pair of spair A pillar trims.

Quite happy with the principle of the what I have done but I need to recover the driver's...
  16. Replies
    Views

Replace your Sub Woofer amp fan on a V70R

A small 'How to' on the replacement of the small fan that lives inside the amplfier on a V70 estate P2 that has the SubWoofer option fitted. Normally this is with the 'Premium Sound' option, if your...
  17. Replies
    Views

up close and personal 854 btcc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9_M9-BHwOs&feature=related
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready