Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: S40 T5 Tyres

by jotter22
    Replies
    Views

Why do you want to change from standard sizes?...

Why do you want to change from standard sizes? and lowering the profile will make them a bit more harsh on your back maybe you can get the fitter to put one on a rim so you can have a look to see if...
  2. Thread: S40 T5 Tyres

by lance
    Replies
    Views

I think you can from what a tyre fitter at...

I think you can from what a tyre fitter at formula 1 told me, I have the same size tyres as you at the moment and have found a brand of hard wearing not bad ones accelerator which I managed to get...
  3. Thread: S40 T5 Tyres

by iancho
    Replies
    Views

Hi Neil, I'm pleased to read you are back on the...

Hi Neil, I'm pleased to read you are back on the road to recovery it cannot have been easy for you these past few months. I cannot help you with your question but i still look out for you eveytime...
  4. Replies
    Views

New management for VPCUK

Hi all,

As you are aware there have been some mod changes over the past week and different people involved in the running of the site and forum.

The reason for this is that due to work...
  5. Replies
    Views

Squeeze the grey bits together and pull...

Squeeze the grey bits together and pull (sometimes puts up a fight). Took me 5 mins. Wrap the conns with tape when you reconnect to prevent agro when replacing the filter next time.
  6. Replies
    Views

Just in front of the O/S rear wheel......

Just in front of the O/S rear wheel...
    http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/martinrpeachey/filter.jpg

Not bad considering I just pointed the camera under the car and fired!
    Hmm, looks like...
  7. Replies
    Views

Bloody hell, will you boys get a room, some...

Bloody hell, will you boys get a room, some cider, KY, baby oil and cingfilm and get it out of your system! :hilarious
  8. Replies
    Views

oh forgot to say mr carnall mite be worth...

oh forgot to say mr carnall mite be worth changing the starter if you had a spare i had prob with a friends t5 same probz as what youve got same code changed starter n was sorted
  9. Replies
    Views

It took me over two evenings about 4.5 - 5 hours...

It took me over two evenings about 4.5 - 5 hours with the drill and a number of drill bits.
    Big Thanks to all that chipped in with ideas but special thanks to 'ncarnall' as it was masonary drill...
  10. Replies
    Views

Vpcuk stickers official thread

I have now got in my possession the latest batch of stickers, I have 100 ready to post out.

Cost of a sticker is £2.50, this covers the sticker and all postage costs.

The only way to pay unless...
  11. Replies
    Views

locking wheel nuts

hi all
    having a problem locking wheel nuts x2 cant get them off they seem to be rounded inside has anyone any ideas on haw to remove them
    thanks roy
  12. That's a lovely looking motor!

That's a lovely looking motor!
  13. Thread: C70 Soft top

by gazbak1
    Replies
    Views

welcome. what problem do you have with the...

welcome.

what problem do you have with the roof?
    i am fairly good with these roofs.

Gazbak1
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready