Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Anything is better than the engine robbing, debt...

Anything is better than the engine robbing, debt ridden previous owners.
  2. Bearings on the front will be sealed units so...

Bearings on the front will be sealed units so will already be greased. Wheel bearings tend to get noisier when turning corners so louder when turning left could mean it's an O/S bearing as the...
  3. Replies
    Views

VPCUK codereader for loan

Hello fellow VPCUK-ers,

I was thinking of a way to give a little something back to the VPCUK community, which has been so helpful to me over the last few years - particularly recently with my...
  4. Replies
    Views

actuator not strong enough to hold boost? you...

actuator not strong enough to hold boost? you could try removing the vacume pipe off the actuator and seeing what boost it makes carfully lol.
  5. Replies
    Views

Right the BCS is what all your turbo pipes are...

Right the BCS is what all your turbo pipes are connected to(1st pic), it's by the air filter and has an electrical plug attached! Just blank off all the ends, I used some pipe I had lying around with...
  6. Replies
    Views

Yes as long as you don't go over 15psi boost, you...

Yes as long as you don't go over 15psi boost, you will need to get performance exhaust and at least panel filter for the air intake though!!
    That is from my experience with my car but cars are...
  7. Replies
    Views

Er you don't need to re-map, i'm running a mbc...

Er you don't need to re-map, i'm running a mbc with 14psi on a 2.0t, granted I do have induction decat and 2.5 system but standard turbo! I'm getting over 200bhp, according to a dyno day held at SW...
  8. Replies
    Views

Ok, Any American site will state that thte 14T...

Ok,

Any American site will state that thte 14T upgrade is safe to run with an MBC.
    It is not! the 14T is the turbo found in the T4 and is a direct bolt on for your turbo so in that respect it is...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready