Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I will if I buy it!

I will if I buy it!
  2. Replies
    Views

Merry Festive Period

Hey all, from the team we wish you a Merry Festive Period :)
  3. you should be able to, my wire was originally put...

you should be able to, my wire was originally put in when i had the interior in
  4. There should be some spare conduits that go...

There should be some spare conduits that go through the bulkhead. They have rubber caps on the end with multiple cable glands. There should be spare ones both sides of the car. They then drop down...
  5. my interior's stripped, but you can get a bit of...

my interior's stripped, but you can get a bit of a judgement where it is from this pic

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy196/pedro-fandango/Volvo/mine/BT/Interior/Picture001.jpg
  6. Replies
    Views

I just used self tappers been absolutely fine and...

I just used self tappers been absolutely fine and it's been scrapped up a few driveways many times and never cracked, good build quality TC :) however I do know that they don't like gravel traps...
  7. Replies
    Views

Just done the permanent fit this afternoon,...

Just done the permanent fit this afternoon, between showers. Yes, used 6 x 6mm bolts with 40mm washers where I could with smaller washers where the splitter narrows near the wheels. Took me half an...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hey Craig, Good to see you this morning and I...

Hey Craig,

Good to see you this morning and I really hope that you sort things out college wise/job wise etc. Thanks very much for the splitter and I was relucant to post this after you having to...
  9. Replies
    Views

Off the top of my head you will need engine...

Off the top of my head you will need

engine
    ecu
    loom & probably fusebox
    turbo & pipework
    intercooler
    intake system
    maf maybe the same?
    exhaust system (probably complete)
  10. Replies
    Views

Check out voc. There's a 850 t5 complete for less...

Check out voc. There's a 850 t5 complete for less than £300 - but it's in Scotland. You'd get the engine & associated parts for free once you'd off loaded the shiny bits!
  11. Replies
    Views

It would be a lot easier to buy a Turbo car to...

It would be a lot easier to buy a Turbo car to start with, but everything is possible.
  12. Replies
    Views

Can't advise on the engine swap itself, but I...

Can't advise on the engine swap itself, but I know where there is an accident damaged p1 V70 R awd(phase 2 or 3). It's on a drive in Stourbridge and I have knocked on the house door a few times now...
  13. Replies
    Views

Fuel cooler, feed pump and oil cooler...

Fuel cooler, feed pump and oil cooler in.http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/martin_r_smith/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0860.jpg
  14. Replies
    Views

Sooty, you're running P2 wheels so they are 6mm...

Sooty, you're running P2 wheels so they are 6mm more offset hence the need for spacers on your car as they are 6mm more set in to the arches :)

I had C70 Comets on my car too and no rubbing to...
  15. Replies
    Views

When/if I sort mine then I will let you know, as...

When/if I sort mine then I will let you know, as your's could be the same issue.
  16. Replies
    Views

Soon, hopefully in the next couple of months.

Soon, hopefully in the next couple of months.
  17. Replies
    Views

Just popped out and had a look. Here's a...

Just popped out and had a look. Here's a breakdown from the top (various codes for the same bulb):

Top Cluster:
    Indicator - PY21W or 581 - Single contact, has offset locking pins and has an...
  18. Replies
    Views

I'll have to pop out and check what mine are...

I'll have to pop out and check what mine are (same car), but it won't be until tomorrow morning I'm afraid.
  19. Someone did a how to: ...

Someone did a how to:

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?15665-Tailgate-Damper-Replacement-(the-Easy-Way)
  20. Quite possibly mate, quite possibly... You do...

Quite possibly mate, quite possibly... You do have to actually order them though rather than putting it off/forgetting! lol
  21. Replies
    Views

You can code/program/pair secondhand fobs just...

You can code/program/pair secondhand fobs just do a search for the procedure. The key though is a stealer job....
  22. Replies
    Views

This is on a 850 but same principle ...

This is on a 850 but same principle
    http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt39/t5pete/Screenshot_2015-05-22-20-14-00_zpsne9kzije.png
  23. I put electric seats in my old c70. Disconnect...

I put electric seats in my old c70. Disconnect the battery first and leave it for 20 minutes, otherwise when you disconnect the air bag wires you will get a light on the dash come up. After I fitted...
  24. you'll be able to take the R seats off their...

you'll be able to take the R seats off their subframes and viceversa then fit your manual subframes to the R seats, you could also fit the passenger side to drivers and have firmer bolsters for the...
  25. Thread: Another MOT pass

by MaxTS
    Replies
    Views

Glad to hear it. When the MOT had been due with...

Glad to hear it. When the MOT had been due with my past Peogeot's I would dread it! Feel a lot more confident with the Volvo's now
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready