Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. there is a 2mb limit for attachments, maybe they...

there is a 2mb limit for attachments, maybe they are bigger than that? Or try using a site like Photobucket or similar
  2. Welcome back! It's great how getting into a...

Welcome back! It's great how getting into a different car can make you smile and enjoy a journey :)

Throttle cable from FRF in swansea or ebay...
  3. Replies
    Views

Biff said...

Biff said...
  4. Replies
    Views

Might help... ...

Might help...

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=171919
  5. Boost readings on a standard 850 dash gauge how do they compare?

So having the car tweaked after the engine build it got me wondering about the readings the standard 850 dash boost gauge shows approximately. I have pondered over getting an aftermarket gauge but...
  6. Replies
    Views

940 headgasket is a piece of cake to do, sooooo...

940 headgasket is a piece of cake to do, sooooo much room to get in and undo everything. Added bonus is headgasket kits are cheaper than the 5 pot kits.
  7. Replies
    Views

Bit of a noob to volvos but if u've got the front...

Bit of a noob to volvos but if u've got the front plastic cam covers off would be worth changing all the front oil seals while they're there.

one thing less on the list to go wrong and they're...
  8. Thread: my 740 turbo.

by Sweep
    Replies
    Views

I joined just because of how cool that looks on...

I joined just because of how cool that looks on the 3 spokes!
  9. Replies
    Views

Lol exactly the same as mine this morning,...

Lol exactly the same as mine this morning, replaced the valve and thermostat, job done and now hot as a swedish sweatbox :)
  10. Regarding the black smoke, it's usually...

Regarding the black smoke, it's usually overfuelling. I know the management is much different from my T4 but on the T4 using a stock intercooler, the intake temps begin to rise a lot from prolonged...
  11. Back the mbc off abit and let the Ecu learn also...

Back the mbc off abit and let the Ecu learn also clean your maf .940s tend to overfuel on boost anyway but not by a lot .also get the back box off you car and decat or racecat it .you will get more...
  12. He's spot on ya know..... ...

He's spot on ya know.....

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013/01/what-does-the-smoke-from-my-exhaust-mean.html
  13. black smoke is normaly means its over fueling

black smoke is normaly means its over fueling
  14. Replies
    Views

As above that pipe goes to the idle control...

As above that pipe goes to the idle control valve, chances are the car was stalling and they've adjusted the idle and blocked the pipe to idle control valve to resolve. That said the reason the car...
  15. found it- those middle intercooler setup hoses...

found it- those middle intercooler setup hoses are for a b204GT 16v engine type only .
  16. All the 940s I've owned have had that pipe and...

All the 940s I've owned have had that pipe and the idle valve on (but never clamped).

Something isn't right there. Perhaps the idle valve is broken and they've adjusted the throttle flap to suit.
  17. It does mate

It does mate
  18. vida suggests that pipe is from the wrong car, so...

vida suggests that pipe is from the wrong car, so maybe the original rubber hose had split and the owner used a secondhand one from a 740, but this clamp was the easiest way to close the unrequired...
  19. Replies
    Views

I have no idea about 940s just a guess - the hose...

I have no idea about 940s just a guess - the hose for the idle air control valve??
  20. Replies
    Views

you should be able to get near the end of the...

you should be able to get near the end of the white before ignition cut kicks in
  21. Replies
    Views

I find subscribing to my own threads stops me...

I find subscribing to my own threads stops me losing them in the sands of time...
  22. Replies
    Views

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=45258...

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=45258

It was moved to the appropriate section :)
  23. Replies
    Views

I've got one and i have plugged it into laptop...

I've got one and i have plugged it into laptop and it shows everything the same as a rica 304 I run on this map from eBay and I haven't had any problems with it wot so ever and I'm running my boost...
  24. Replies
    Views

surely as long as you fit an AFR guage and boost...

surely as long as you fit an AFR guage and boost guage too keep an eye on thing it cant be that bad
  25. Replies
    Views

im bidding on it lol and it does need soldering in

im bidding on it lol and it does need soldering in
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready