Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hi woz Yes I do I’m in clevedon. They’re an ass...

Hi woz
    Yes I do I’m in clevedon. They’re an ass pain!
  2. Replies
    Views

Thanks buddy that's really helpful I'll give them...

Thanks buddy that's really helpful I'll give them a call next week and see if it makes any more sense! Thank you for the time you've put into helping me on this
  3. Replies
    Views

Yeah could have been worse I guess. Annoying but...

Yeah could have been worse I guess. Annoying but as you say at least it's sorted!
  4. Replies
    Views

Painting brake calipers

Spent the last couple of days prepping and painting my front calipers and thought I'd share the process on here, I'm sure there are loads of these threads but may be useful to someone

Starting to...
  5. Replies
    Views

SOLVED It was indeed the boot that goes around...

SOLVED
    It was indeed the boot that goes around the steering column. I thought I had been seated properly but on closer inspection obviously hadn't and now it's very silent!

Thanks for...
  6. Replies
    Views

So think I may have found part of the problem,...

So think I may have found part of the problem, had my new exhaust fitted today 2.5 inch turbo back going to a 3 inch rear silencer (cost limitations mainly) have to say it drives like a totally...
  7. Replies
    Views

Boost pipe I'm not so sure about as they are new...

Boost pipe I'm not so sure about as they are new and I checked them pretty thoroughly but worth another look I guess! Jamesy though yes that's a great and very simple idea! Don't know why that didn't...
  8. Replies
    Views

So I changed my tensioner and re adjusted the...

So I changed my tensioner and re adjusted the belt position a bit and it seems to have helped but not fully resolved the noise. Only things I did that I figure may have helped are
    1. New Volvo...
  9. Replies
    Views

http://youtu.be/m47XU_iVZtg Years ago I made a...

http://youtu.be/m47XU_iVZtg

Years ago I made a little video as it hardly smoked but used loads of oil. This is all the smoking I got revving up after idling other than whiter steam when cold but...
  10. Replies
    Views

Thanks Tim, is there a way to fit them without...

Thanks Tim, is there a way to fit them without stretching them?? I flexed mine closed again after removal but they were bloody tight to re fit and after today think I will zip tie them just to be...
  11. Replies
    Views

Lol no quite, I was a responsible break downer...

Lol no quite, I was a responsible break downer though and rang the highways agency to clear it up!
  12. Replies
    Views

Check your oil cooler lines!!

Just a quick reminder to all to check and secure the clips on your oil cooler lines!! My top hose came unclipped today luckily 500m from my house driving gently with a cold engine but even then it...
  13. Replies
    Views

Haha oh no jt have you had an unfortunate rms...

Haha oh no jt have you had an unfortunate rms issue too... Thanks for your advice :)
  14. Replies
    Views

No problems at all, as ever I'm always grateful...

No problems at all, as ever I'm always grateful for your experience and advice :) can carry on bolting bits on tomorrow now lol.
  15. Replies
    Views

Markyb if yours were also for an 850 t5 would you...

Markyb if yours were also for an 850 t5 would you mind posting the part number and price? Thanks buddy
  16. Replies
    Views

Thanks Tim, okay that's interesting that these...

Thanks Tim, okay that's interesting that these holes are actually for flow to go back down from the head. Either way I would pretty much believe anything you said about these engines given your...
  17. Replies
    Views

Yeah think your right, il just wait till the...

Yeah think your right, il just wait till the final build is done then get on to Shem or Tim and let them do the hard bit! Lol! Thanks for your help buddy :)
  18. Yeah it's a difficult decision :( hopefully if...

Yeah it's a difficult decision :( hopefully if oblark or someone has some larger Pistons at a reasonable cost then I will do it. I just can't justify 600+ pounds for newargwr Pistons and rebore...
  19. Replies
    Views

Totally agree with this as this was a massive...

Totally agree with this as this was a massive ball ache for me and Volvo at my end had absolutely no idea how to work this out
  20. Just for you ;) 29534

Just for you ;)
  21. 2952629527

22. Volvo 850 engine rebuild and exhaust recommendations

Hi guys
    I'm new to here but have been using the forum for info for quite a while now so may I firstly say thank you to everyone who has helped so much without realising it!

Anyhow I'm looking to...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready