Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

AH my next port of call was a message to you! ...

AH my next port of call was a message to you!

The subaru one looks like a better fit? is it from a classic? i'll see if i can get an old sub/evo hoop and go from there i think

Cheers
  2. Replies
    Views

855 Roll cage

Afternoon

Dont suppose anyone has come across a rollcage to suit the 855? Really just the main hoop section?

Plan is to make my own version to suit my needs but it would be good to have main...
  3. Replies
    Views

Made a return to FWD

Morning,

Haven't been on here in a while mostly due to the fact my V70R has been working away fine and i've not needed to ask for any help...

whilst its up on axle stands for new suspension...
  4. Replies
    Views

yeah thats true, i used to cycle past an S60r...

yeah thats true, i used to cycle past an S60r with atacama everyday thinking i couldnt live with that. Now i can't imagine my v70 having anything different.

looking at your photo makes me miss my...
  5. Replies
    Views

craig not to upset you but i get none of your...

craig not to upset you but i get none of your symptoms whilst giving it a size 10 full in 1st, 2nd and 3rd. With all the gadgets switched on in a straight line i get a bit of spin from front,...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sailed through an MOT, chuffed

ok so its not exactly an old car, and its beens well looked after but theres still something inside me feels all warm and fuzzy when one of my cars goes straight through its MOT.

i've had a much...
  7. Thread: Tyre Advice

by seadog850r
    Replies
    Views

i tried a few different front tyres on the 850...

i tried a few different front tyres on the 850 and finally settled on Hankook ventus v12's. excellent grip and ride quality for the price. Seemed to suit the roads up here well
  8. Replies
    Views

yeah my old a4 quattro was great in the snow even...

yeah my old a4 quattro was great in the snow even on 8inch wide wheels with summer tyres. i had a 1.25 zetec fiesta with 15inch forrest stage knobblies on it, easily the best snow car ive ever had.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready