Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Quick update. I put the recirc valve back on...

Quick update.

I put the recirc valve back on and the driveability is much improved. Whether that is just due to me knowing that it is back on and how it should be working, or a real improvement,...
  2. Replies
    Views

Not embarrassed, just disappointed with myself....

Not embarrassed, just disappointed with myself. Also not that I connected the wrong pipes, but that it has taken me THREE YEARS to get round to finding out what I did wrong!

The pipe from the...
  3. Replies
    Views

I have just had a quick look in the works car...

I have just had a quick look in the works car park and I think we may have found the problem...
    The pipe that is capped and was connected to the recirc valve, is also connected to the bottom of the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Erm, while it might be that the pipe to the...

Erm, while it might be that the pipe to the recirc valve should not come from the TCV, it is currently sitting in my garage. I changed it for a blanking plate last Friday.

Alex.
  5. Replies
    Views

I just looked at the part that is on there and...

I just looked at the part that is on there and searched ebay for the part number. Mine is 9155936.
    Then I just phoned the local dealer and asked how much it was for the brand new genuine one.
  6. Well, I found the problem. A slight missing bit...

Well, I found the problem. A slight missing bit of the exhaust valve.......

Hoperfully it will be fixable, off to the engineering shop!

Alex.
  7. Replies
    Views

I don't consider that she owes me anything. I...

I don't consider that she owes me anything. I bought her nearly 2 years ago for £1700 and have spent the usual amount on general maintainence and a stage 0.

If they are only going for peanuts, I...
  8. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the measurements Dave, as long as get...

Thanks for the measurements Dave, as long as get my box in the hole it should fit in the boot.

I did get a chance to look in the boot of Turkish's car, just before it became MY car!! Nice, smooth...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready