Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Poll: Screws on mine, but i think you will have some...

Screws on mine, but i think you will have some kind of comeback to the dealer about the damage to your property without getting your consent. i know i would be hauling them over the coals for...
  2. Replies
    Views

http://autospeed.com/cms/A_2162/printArticle.html...

http://autospeed.com/cms/A_2162/printArticle.html

Please see this page for a fantastic description of what i mean, for those that could not accept what i am saying.

Also the cosworth bonnet...
  3. Replies
    Views

by raising the bonnet you will becreating a high...

by raising the bonnet you will becreating a high pressure area at the back of the bonnet where the air hits the windscreen, air will not flow from a low pressure area to a high pressure area ever! so...
  4. Replies
    Views

Ill be gettin my catch can from my mums over xmas...

Ill be gettin my catch can from my mums over xmas so i can do a how to shortly after, and i also have to do my RIP setup so i can do that one too. but that will be as funds allow after xmas.
  5. Replies
    Views

At least the art students have a use lol

At least the art students have a use lol
  6. Replies
    Views

ahhh my bad lol, 1995 850 T5

ahhh my bad lol,
    1995 850 T5
  7. Replies
    Views

cant beat a bit of banter, its not often you can...

cant beat a bit of banter, its not often you can find a forum full of people with senses of humour. all too often they are just full of people that dont know what they are talking about and throwing...
  8. Replies
    Views

i think its still the standard turbo, its not...

i think its still the standard turbo, its not very laggy so its deffo not a big one, i have no idea about injectors, all i know is it averages about 30-32mpg @70 cruising and 6mpg when i boot it....
  9. Replies
    Views

On my old renault 21 turbo when i first got it,...

On my old renault 21 turbo when i first got it, it was running 28PSI boost and i had a forge group A dump valve on that, i sold it to my brother after 6 mths of trouble free motoring and to get the...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready