Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Exhaust options

by M-R-P
    Replies
    Views

If you want cheap noise (now I know you're in a...

If you want cheap noise (now I know you're in a P1) replace the rear box with a bit of pipe. burble burble
  2. Replies
    Views

Just wait until a used one comes up if you want...

Just wait until a used one comes up if you want something cheaper.
  3. Replies
    Views

i put a tme back box on mine, gave a more...

i put a tme back box on mine, gave a more noticeable burble, not too loud, juts a tad louder than standard. i then teamed that up with a decatted front pipe, and that has made it sound really nice,...
  4. Thread: Exhaust options

by Henk
    Replies
    Views

not helpful, but I made my own! about £150 in...

not helpful, but I made my own! about £150 in materials, just need to do the (rather over the top) 3" downpipe when I can afford a new turbo.
    If you want to be cheap and have the ability to, I see...
  5. Thread: Exhaust options

by Sweep
    Replies
    Views

Another vote for Jetex here, not actually as loud...

Another vote for Jetex here, not actually as loud as I'd of liked, but made quite a difference, pulled so much better with it fitted. Looking forward to seeing what difference a decat makes!
  6. Replies
    Views

Im in the same boat but I want to do exhaust and...

Im in the same boat but I want to do exhaust and remap - Looking at atleast 1k for the pair! Volvo tuning is not cheap!
  7. Thread: Exhaust options

by M-R-P
    Replies
    Views

If it is a P2, get a 2nd hand (or in my case 3rd...

If it is a P2, get a 2nd hand (or in my case 3rd hand) V70R/S60R exhaust and a downpipe with race cat. Guaranteed to fit and sounds great (if a little on the quiet side) and performance wise... Well,...
  8. Thread: Exhaust options

by Biff
    Replies
    Views

I wouldn't go removing boxes, I had a mish mash...

I wouldn't go removing boxes, I had a mish mash of pipes on my original v70 to start with & it sounded awful. It's an art getting the balance right & that's exactly why manufacturers invest millions...
  9. Thread: Exhaust options

by smithy
    Replies
    Views

Get a remap more cost effective and do exhaust...

Get a remap more cost effective and do exhaust when you have more of a budget mate
  10. Replies
    Views

Speak to death rider ax I believe he has done...

Speak to death rider ax I believe he has done similar.
  11. Replies
    Views

What's an ideal turbo upgrade to the 2.5t then?

What's an ideal turbo upgrade to the 2.5t then?
  12. Replies
    Views

Be careful, isn't the compression higher on the...

Be careful, isn't the compression higher on the 2.5t? I'd check out any major differences such as turbos carefully incase of denotation or such like and engine destruction, try the map meant for the...
  13. Replies
    Views

The smaller turbo in the 2.5t means it'll gain...

The smaller turbo in the 2.5t means it'll gain low-down torque from a map. Top end will suffer as the turbo will be at its limit earlier on but it'll still be a fair bit faster. BSR, kalmar, Shark...
  14. Replies
    Views

You couldn't have over simplified that any more...

You couldn't have over simplified that any more had you tried, the internals of the R engine are different, the R has VVT on both cams, not to mention the variable vain turbo and twin intercoolers. A...
  15. Replies
    Views

The 2.5T ME7 is basically the same as the 'R'...

The 2.5T ME7 is basically the same as the 'R' engine but with a smaller turbo and different map/ Bolt on a bigger turbo and get a remap and you basically have a cheap FWD 'R'. :)
  16. Replies
    Views

speak to deathrider mate he'll point you in the...

speak to deathrider mate he'll point you in the right direction ....
  17. Replies
    Views

Deathrider has modified his 2.5T, but he fitted a...

Deathrider has modified his 2.5T, but he fitted a bigger turbo, and got it remapped as a T5 I believe.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready