Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I think I changed the rear one for the newer P2...

I think I changed the rear one for the newer P2 V70 Type wiper Mark
  2. Replies
    Views

If I get the same as this Craig I'll be super...

If I get the same as this Craig I'll be super happy. Can't wait to show you guys the results. Major work getting completed in couple weeks. Cambelt/tensioners/pcv/ trains oil change/exhaust. Interior...
  3. Replies
    Views

Audis gone! Now just gotta get the volvo sorted!

Audis gone! Now just gotta get the volvo sorted!
  4. Replies
    Views

Guys thanks for all the advice!! As soon as I get...

Guys thanks for all the advice!! As soon as I get my Audi sold I'm going to use it as my daily. Then over the next year or so I may look into the Manual conversion and even the LPG. Neal will be...
  5. Replies
    Views

I have started the exact same project myself!...

I have started the exact same project myself! I've already done the cutting and polishing but needs a few more passes and a hell of a lot of was. People say that once the paint blooms then its pretty...
  6. Replies
    Views

I got more but they are over 2mb and I cba to...

I got more but they are over 2mb and I cba to sort it out now. In other words.. the whole car has come out Brilliant red like it should be! Did oil and filter and fuel filter change. Probably get it...
  7. Replies
    Views

After.. 291232912429125

After..

8. Replies
    Views

Fair enough.. Hopefully me and my dad can breathe...

Fair enough.. Hopefully me and my dad can breathe some life into it then! It's not gonna be a daily driver so just gonna take my time and get it right. I work at JLR too.. If you take your R into...
  9. Replies
    Views

Proud 850R owner

Hi Guys,

As many of you already know, I sold my Nautic V70R BACK to foammanmark. I had to get a diesel for commuting purposes which I was content with for a month. It seemed like fate that I...
  10. Replies
    Views

Appreciate that very much so :big grin:

Appreciate that very much so :big grin:
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready