Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: hi all over last few days got intouch with jim...

hi all
    over last few days got intouch with jim to get my injectors done ,and what can i say totally amazin thought this would have been another one off these procedures i have had before waiting...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: A belated thankyou Jim for the sterling service a...

A belated thankyou Jim for the sterling service a couple of weeks ago on my injectors, very quick and very professional.
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Jim, I'll add my commendations to this...

Jim,

I'll add my commendations to this evergrowing list..

And thanks again for the pointers you PM'd me.

Regards,

Al C.
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: well wot can i say,had my injectors cleaned...

well wot can i say,had my injectors cleaned yesterday and has made an improvement to throttle response not as jerky when you put foot down,wohoo, thanks very much jim and jims wife for making me feel...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hi Jim, I have an s60 t5 that is off the road...

Hi Jim,

I have an s60 t5 that is off the road while I am having the wheels refurbed and thought it an ideal time to have the injectors cleaned (just hit 140k), can you pm me your details and how I...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I came across these videos which give a good...

I came across these videos which give a good demonstration on how much injectors can deteriorate over time.

Before cleaning:
    BEFORE CLEANING VIDEO

After cleaning:
    AFTER CLEANING VIDEO
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: out standing bit of fettling to create that rig,i...

out standing bit of fettling to create that rig,i will certainly be sending some your way in the near future.Well done!
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready