Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. 33248 I remember this thread but could never...

33248 I remember this thread but could never figure out what forum...after some long term absense and running issues going to leave this here..my running joke locally of yea it's 2bar doesn't seem a...
  2. Replies
    Views

Try adjusting the seat forwards or back a bit so...

Try adjusting the seat forwards or back a bit so it's on different teeth..constant pressure from getting in out,breaking and acceleration could have simply worn,opened out the gear teeth. I knotice...
  3. Thread: Project N/A

by mk3phill
    Replies
    Views

Very very easy! Converted my old 2.5 10v too a...

Very very easy! Converted my old 2.5 10v too a 2.5 20v turbo (lpt from 855 awd) wiring and ecu is plug and play just make sure they come from the same 20v engine you will use.

Dismantle ecu box...
  4. Thread: ProjectD

by mk3phill
    Replies
    Views

todays efforts... prepping up/painting alloys,.....

todays efforts... prepping up/painting alloys,.. they aint 100% but the corrosion is that bad and i rather do them myself,.. also as you can see from a few previous pics the bonnet was badly...
  5. Replies
    Views

just to add,.. its a strange topic as i at the...

just to add,.. its a strange topic as i at the moment have got the B5254T engine which uses M4.4 but i have also ran mine on a 96 T5 auto M4.3 ecu... it could work but make sure both cars hae the...
  6. Replies
    Views

sorry to correct but the lpt runs at 9.0:1 yes...

sorry to correct but the lpt runs at 9.0:1 yes higher than a T5 but not too much to cause mega problems
  7. Replies
    Views

the black bar is your anti roll bar the links are...

the black bar is your anti roll bar the links are the two verticle bars either side of the car that go from the end of anti roll bar to the suspension strut
  8. Replies
    Views

here you go dude!!! ...

here you go dude!!!

http://volvospeed.com/Mods/hornrel.htm
  9. Replies
    Views

haha sorry guys!! it was something to do with the...

haha sorry guys!! it was something to do with the immobiliser.. once i took the system out of my car even though i installed the lpt ecu,..the alarm relay,..the transponder box,.and the steering...
  10. Replies
    Views

its one way to get the lovely 5pot noise!! haha...

its one way to get the lovely 5pot noise!! haha during my trip to santa pod other weekend i just ran with-out the bottom half an the filter lmao! got addicted to the noise so was drivin around town...
  11. Thread: Scrubbed up

by mk3phill
    Replies
    Views

car looks great dude! my flat mate gave mine a...

car looks great dude! my flat mate gave mine a polish last nite with some imported cleaners,.. weve got to do a few more coats but,. its great what a difference a polish makes.
  12. Thread: driveshafts

by mk3phill
    Replies
    Views

makes sense dude! cheers for the input though!

makes sense dude! cheers for the input though!
  13. Replies
    Views

Poll: all 3 boots that i have in posession have been...

all 3 boots that i have in posession have been drilled in the past,. personally i think its stupid like you say for the rust issue,..and have my current ones stuck on
  14. Replies
    Views

if you got the time an money anythin can...

if you got the time an money anythin can happen,.. tbh i dont think there would be any issues apart from getting the enging to run right with the new parts,. but id say they should work to some...
  15. they run a map sensor mate, there isnt a maf on...

they run a map sensor mate, there isnt a maf on this engine
  16. Replies
    Views

Would like to add my two pence,.. illl have to...

Would like to add my two pence,.. illl have to agree to disagree,..

T5 IS a 2.5L with thicker cylinder liners,. that i will agree on but carefull inspection on vadis has confirmed that both T5 and...
  17. hi mate,. installed mine jus the other week....

hi mate,. installed mine jus the other week. thres a grommet jus by the passenger side suspension top in engine bay to run the +12 though,.. then then i removed passnger seat/ rear bench and lifted...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready