Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I asked this and as per Lee saying, I just did...

I asked this and as per Lee saying, I just did the original arms with the Polybushed (on the bottom arms) and replaced one top ball joint as that was out of spec at MOT as was play in lower arms.
  2. Replies
    Views

Scrapping noise turned out to be nothing - just...

Scrapping noise turned out to be nothing - just the helper donuts I have in the back springs (to stop back dropping when towing and with loads of stuff in boot), just catching the mid-point of the...
  3. Replies
    Views

At Snetterton for first race of the year.32338 ...

At Snetterton for first race of the year.32338

Had a guy come up to me when tinkering in pits way more interested in the R than any race cars.

Walks up when drivers door open going, "Whoa and...
  4. Replies
    Views

Had another cracked rim repaired! Did look into...

Had another cracked rim repaired! Did look into getting two fully refurbed ones from States, but was coming in at 850+ landed duty / tax paid! and not paying 600 quid to Volvo!

Very nice job...
  5. Replies
    Views

32310 32309 Got round to doing the Single...

Got round to doing the Single mass flywheel conversion. Hears me thinking all cars had these till I came to do the clutch on the T5 a few years back!

Thanks to LeeT5 for providing...
  6. Replies
    Views

Good to know then Lee. Mind it was not so much...

Good to know then Lee. Mind it was not so much burnt off as looked like a clean break where the electrode is welded to the main body of the plug. Be all back together this evening.

Dave, yes all...
  7. These - I think (ones LeeT5 recommended?) what I...

These - I think (ones LeeT5 recommended?) what I put on mine when I got it 18 months back, but alot cheaper now. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330394483846
  8. Replies
    Views

Some progress! Original tuner (now he has the...

Some progress!

Original tuner (now he has the software to clone these more difficult ecu's), has successfully copied the engine tune and the imo onto a good SH ME7 ecu.

Was towing when I got to...
  9. Thread: Large Discs

by jellison
    Replies
    Views

What are you saying you have on it (tape...

What are you saying you have on it (tape measure)?

Aren't the Cop upgraded ones 320 with std calipers on a spacers. So if a Std T5 you should have the 305's (what mine had).

Best just take to...
  10. Replies
    Views

Having it for the day, two weeks from now.

Having it for the day, two weeks from now.
  11. Replies
    Views

Here we go. Long day, but worth it. As above I...

Here we go.

Long day, but worth it. As above I decided I fancied the 3" version of what Lee had. Same bar the flattening of the mid part of the long pipe between the front box and the rear one...
  12. Replies
    Views

Just like the look of the one on Lee's and all my...

Just like the look of the one on Lee's and all my racers are single pipe jobs from the collector back, i.e. like IPD (but tad smaller bore and with proper front silencer.

I think they will do a...
  13. Replies
    Views

Update. Now on 92.5k. Day at Tim William...

Update. Now on 92.5k.

Day at Tim William yesterday. Now done.

Yesterday - Oil change (bin that std 0-30 crap the dealers put in - death these things!), now on Gulf Race 5w-40 and will be...
  14. Just had a good chat with Tim.

Just had a good chat with Tim.
  15. Replies
    Views

I think it is a good price, can't see how a...

I think it is a good price, can't see how a custom would be less, [spoken to the guy that has done me a few systems]. On current exchange ignoring import its the same as a Jetex off the shelf.
  16. Replies
    Views

Popped round to Anthony's (and it was happening a...

Popped round to Anthony's (and it was happening a fair bit on that run), other times it might not happen once. Plugged it into the Vida, Fuel Pressure Sensor.

Many thanks Anthony. Order a Vida...
  17. Dougy, crazy / amazing numbers. What psi do you...

Dougy, crazy / amazing numbers. What psi do you run everyday?
  18. Replies
    Views

Will not be going crazy (mild tune and something...

Will not be going crazy (mild tune and something like IPD nothing extreme). It just need waking up a bit. No rush and if and when it get done will be step by step, just something like the IPD or...
  19. Replies
    Views

Jon's New V70R

Hi Guys,

Just bought a 2 previous owner V70R (Silver with Tan leather). FSH, 88.7k miles.

Looks like the first owner had until a year ago up to 81k and then last one till 88.7k.

Few...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready