1. Thread: Abs module

by Quicksilver
    Replies
    Views

Thanks Mole, I'll give him a try.

Thanks Mole, I'll give him a try.
  2. Replies
    Views

She's all back together and it was a lot of work...

She's all back together and it was a lot of work but front end is so quiet now! no annoying rattle and sqeek from the passenger side and feels more planted with the subframe inserts.
    Another item...
  3. Thread: Abs module

by Quicksilver
    Replies
    Views

Need to get mine done, couple of people doing it...

Need to get mine done, couple of people doing it on eBay was going to use this guy
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F292292788341
  4. I'm byest as I'm chucking money at mine after 10...

I'm byest as I'm chucking money at mine after 10 years of ownership! But that sort of money would make me think twice, but because of the cost there is a good resale value.
    I hoping for a good S/H...
  5. Replies
    Views

Makes sense as the original bushes are bonded to...

Makes sense as the original bushes are bonded to the bar.
  6. Well the S/H switch pack turned out be no better...

Well the S/H switch pack turned out be no better than mine! (Intermittent rear windows) so may have to bite the bullet and buy a new one. In the mean time I've got front anti roll bar polybush kit...
  7. Replies
    Views

Shame, these cars are getting rare, I regret...

Shame, these cars are getting rare, I regret getting rid of the wife's facelift V40 T4 auto.
  8. Replies
    Views

Bulb warning light?

My bulb warning light has started flashing periodically as I brake, all brake lights are functioning, any ideas?
  9. Replies
    Views

Poll: Sorry to hijack but what are those brakes?!! ...

Sorry to hijack but what are those brakes?!!

Back on thread, didn't like the idea of white till I saw those pic's, white wheels reminded me of of the white eight spoke steel wheels that were all...
  10. Replies
    Views

Best of both, your very lucky, blue is my...

Best of both, your very lucky, blue is my favourite colour!!
  11. Replies
    Views

Renewed faith.

It's been a while since I have been on here, been busy with work and the breakdown of my marriage but the R has been working hard eating up the miles.
    Work and family commitments has meant that I...
  12. Replies
    Views

It's only the seals that have gone in mine, had...

It's only the seals that have gone in mine, had no idea anything was wrong with it wasn't noisy no smoke what so ever until the mot and after 5 minutes filled the station with smoke and failed!!!...
  13. Replies
    Views

Spot on Ben, picked up a S/H one off eBay and she...

Spot on Ben, picked up a S/H one off eBay and she fired up first flick of the key!!

She lives again, now to order the turbo rebuild kit.
  14. I know how you feel, mines been off the road...

I know how you feel, mines been off the road since November and now doesn't start, she's solid and low milage, I'm just hoping soon I'll have the funds to put her right.

They are great cars and...
  15. Replies
    Views

Great, thanks for that. Great link.

Great, thanks for that. Great link.
  16. Replies
    Views

I renewed all the PCV system when I got the car...

I renewed all the PCV system when I got the car in 07 and its done 20k since and I flushed the engine at the last oil change in June, I did pull the dipstick and there wasn't any smoke puffin out.
  17. Replies
    Views

Looks great, they suit the car well, sits just...

Looks great, they suit the car well, sits just right.
  18. Replies
    Views

I run 215/45/17 and still had to put thicker...

I run 215/45/17 and still had to put thicker steering rack stops on to stop them rubbing the arch liners, I'm up for a new set of rubber soon so I'll watch this thread and see if it's still the best...
  19. Replies
    Views

Steering wheel clean

Was just browsing the knowlage/how to section and do you know I never realised my steering wheel had Alcantara insets on it!!
    Thanks to volvokid's write up my steering now looks and feels great!
  20. Replies
    Views

Thanks guys, I'll go with Volvo's first as he's...

Thanks guys, I'll go with Volvo's first as he's nearest to me if it's not feesable to ship it as I know it's a heavy item, roughly where are you in Whiltshire?

Many thanks for the offer Phil.
  21. Replies
    Views

Yes it's the same bar for the whole range...

Yes it's the same bar for the whole range 850/S/V70 apart from the all wheel drive models.
  22. Replies
    Views

I'm thinking of buying a another one to keep for...

I'm thinking of buying a another one to keep for spares!!!!

I see so many on E-Bay being broken it seems such a shame. I'll keep mine going as long as I can.
  23. Replies
    Views

All sorted, service/recharge, only 100kg of gas...

All sorted, service/recharge, only 100kg of gas in the system should be 750kg!!, leak tested all good, result.

thanks for all the replies.
  24. Replies
    Views

Mine started doing this and it seemed to be...

Mine started doing this and it seemed to be coming from an idler pulley just bellow the cam cover, I now keep it/the belt and the air con clutch lubed with a bit of duck oil on a regular bases.
  25. Replies
    Views

I thought I'd have look and see what all the fuss...

I thought I'd have look and see what all the fuss was about,I pulled the sensor out and found a layer of road grime along the leading edge of the blade, carefully cleaned it off with a cotton bud and...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready