Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

big thankyou orca2

A massive thankyou to a top bloke as meny of you are on here Mr orca2 sent me a free set of wishbones and my car past its mot yesterday straight through thanks to his kindness you my son are a top...
  2. Replies
    Views

Very nice

Very nice
  3. Replies
    Views

strange how even half a car can still make me go...

strange how even half a car can still make me go weak at the knees lol very nice
  4. Thread: clutch woes

by polak t5r
    Replies
    Views

Yeah all sorted ordered one yesterday be here...

Yeah all sorted ordered one yesterday be here Thursday £56 +vat so happy cheers
  5. Thread: clutch woes

by polak t5r
    Replies
    Views

you guys are brilliant found it hidden underneath...

you guys are brilliant found it hidden underneath intercooler hose if I ever get to a meet i'll get you both a beverage of your choice cheers guys
  6. Thread: new car

by polak t5r
    Replies
    Views

new car

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b582/polakt5r/WP_20140913_003_zps5972f522.jpg
    http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b582/polakt5r/WP_20140913_005_zpsaa9fe376.jpg

dont know if the image worked...
  7. Thread: volvo saffy

by polak t5r
    Replies
    Views

ive got one but dont pick it up till 20th does...

ive got one but dont pick it up till 20th does that count
  8. Thread: Roof spoiler

by polak t5r
    Replies
    Views

that looks a very nice p2 if i may say so

that looks a very nice p2 if i may say so
  9. Replies
    Views

saved from the vultures lol

hi everyone some of you may know 3 months ago i brought a s70 r of kingsford g (great bloke by the way) that was close to being broke it had done 202k and needed a good bit of work well today i...
  10. Replies
    Views

james is right my r had a black box wrapped in...

james is right my r had a black box wrapped in foam with 2 plugs going into it i just unplugged one of them and it went into my iso and it all worked fine if you cant find it pm me i'll send you my...
  11. Replies
    Views

hi mighty wolf i had the same problem on a 850 t5...

hi mighty wolf i had the same problem on a 850 t5 few years back every time the car was on a hill it wouldnt start changed everything it turned out to be maff sensor proberly not the same thing but...
  12. Thread: 850r Auto

by polak t5r
    Replies
    Views

hi heyes i have one that has done 161k and...

hi heyes i have one that has done 161k and gearbox is fine feels good in every gear even in sports mode to drive there a bit bone shaker on the country lanes i drive round but it handles superb for...
  13. Replies
    Views

hi cherry beautifull car it's not often i get...

hi cherry beautifull car it's not often i get jealous as i have a red r but i do like the white one is the interior at the scrappys out of a r as i have the cream one which i think is horrible so...
  14. Thread: my new car

by polak t5r
    Replies
    Views

cheers again i prefer the older one skidmarks as...

cheers again i prefer the older one skidmarks as you seem to feel the drive more if you understand that it's wierd you feel every bump but i think thats what driving a fast car is about you get the...
  15. Thread: my new car

by polak t5r
    Replies
    Views

my new car

i think i've put pics on but knowing me it's proberly not working lol if it is enjoy i am!
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready