Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

PCV system fitted!!

Finally got around to fitting my pcv system!
    Started getting some gunk in with the oil and got told this was causing it along with the smoke on some start ups from...
  2. Replies
    Views

thats looks incredible!!

thats looks incredible!!
  3. Replies
    Views

not sure on the glove box and dash but the centre...

not sure on the glove box and dash but the centre console section has 3 screws underneath, remove the 2 bolts under the cover under the armrest and you can get enough room to get a star drive...
  4. Replies
    Views

Money well spent!

My v70r just passed its mot today with 1 advisory (CV boot), I put some money aside to put it right if needed, looks like i can do other things instead! Best £35 i have spent in a while!
  5. Replies
    Views

Can't wait to see this, looks awesome!

Can't wait to see this, looks awesome!
  6. Replies
    Views

I have it booked in for a fortnight today but I...

I have it booked in for a fortnight today but I might be up that way before then, will ask ben if he wants me to pick them up for him or if he wants to come for the drive!
  7. lol! Good thing to have about, would never have...

lol! Good thing to have about, would never have known my car was underpowered without it!
  8. Was thinking the same with the wobbliness, not...

Was thinking the same with the wobbliness, not sure where else to put it without buying a pillar pod, oh and a replacement speaker cover!
  9. Replies
    Views

wowcha! looks mint!!

wowcha! looks mint!!
  10. Replies
    Views

yep! all love is back for volvo! had 3 fault...

yep! all love is back for volvo! had 3 fault codes cleared and it goes better than ever!!
  11. Replies
    Views

just had a read of google with regards to...

just had a read of google with regards to flashing arrow, sorted that light now! for future reference, if the auto box seems fine but the light flashes, put the key to on position without starting...
  12. lol! Absolutely stunning!

lol! Absolutely stunning!
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready