Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

actually, just googled the old thing and it turns...

actually, just googled the old thing and it turns out it could be the voltage regulator on the alternator? anyone else experienced this? where do i get one? how much? seem easyish to fix??
  2. Replies
    Views

borrow mine if it will fit to try it??!!

borrow mine if it will fit to try it??!!
  3. Replies
    Views

I lurrrrrrve my SS system!!!

I lurrrrrrve my SS system!!!
  4. Replies
    Views

Service Indicator, V70 P2 T5, 51 Reg

Hey guys

Just had to do mine as its all been done and wasnt reset.

Key to IGN 1
    push and hold trip reset
    immediately turn Key to Ign 2
    wait until you hear a dull bleep and let go off reset...
  5. Replies
    Views

Wonder Wheels Cleaner

Hey Guys

If your getting hacked off with the amount of brake dust on your alloys then get to Tesco ASAP as they have this
  6. Replies
    Views

Yeap, found it and cheers. Nice and easy to put...

Yeap, found it and cheers. Nice and easy to put back.
  7. Thread: Help please!!!

by Peanut1
    Replies
    Views

Take the fuse out, switch the ignition on, then...

Take the fuse out, switch the ignition on, then off and put the fuse back in. Cant promise it will work but can reset the system
  8. Replies
    Views

On a general wash i use about 1 part Britemax...

On a general wash i use about 1 part Britemax foam to 4 water in the bottle but if starting out on a car that needs full everything i will use 1 part snow, 1 APC and 3 water. Tend to find snow only...
  9. Replies
    Views

Dead on the sofa now though and being forced to...

Dead on the sofa now though and being forced to listen to x factor!!!
  10. Replies
    Views

No damage at all, its PH neutral but stinks like...

No damage at all, its PH neutral but stinks like rotten eggs big time!! Also used it on alloys and its amazing!! Forgot to do photos but basically the inners were black and sprayed it wound the...
  11. Replies
    Views

Iron X and Tardis

Following on from my engine bay clean i decided to re wash and start decontaminating the old girl. Not claying today as will do that when i polish her. Covered in tar and iron filings.
    Started with...
  12. Replies
    Views

Engine Bay Clean

So decided today to do the engine bay and start decontaminating the outside. Not very nice day and feeling a bit under the weather so didnt get too much done.
    This is how the bay started...
  13. Replies
    Views

Im a bit particular about the whole cleaning...

Im a bit particular about the whole cleaning thing and tend to use Meguiars Super Degreaser. Spray it across the whole engine, soak the really bad bits and then grab a brush. Any will do really and...
  14. Replies
    Views

If they have faded then the best way to bring...

If they have faded then the best way to bring them back is using a heat gun on low setting. It basically heats the plastic and draws out the oils. Seems mad but i do it on any faded trim. Sorry that...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready