Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

V70 Indicator in mirror Guide

I ordered a set of these to modernise the front of the v70

they fit v40 s70 960 850 v70 p1 ...
  2. Replies
    Views

Well today I started again and this time I marked...

Well today I started again and this time I marked the immobiliser as there look identical and it's all good key cut up to get to the immobiliser chip to go in my flip key ecu in and the correct...
  3. It's a car mark if you don't drive it it will die...

It's a car mark if you don't drive it it will die and cause you more pain when there not being driven they can cause issues with brakes brake fluid battery's etc etc etc drive her it's a Volvo for...
  4. I get this with my projectors every now and then...

I get this with my projectors every now and then take the car for a long drive and put some silica gel bags in the back the heat will dry the lenses and the silica gel will help absorb any moisture...
  5. Replies
    Views

Looking good there Ian where did the spoiler come...

Looking good there Ian where did the spoiler come from.

The number plate just looks wrong In the low position quite like the bonnet vent
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready