Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

No worries. :) I'd say you're correct - assuming...

No worries. :)
    I'd say you're correct - assuming the tapped holes in the caliper are the same as those in the Volvo/ATE caliper, you may even be able to re-use the line for the 302mm brake setup.
  2. Replies
    Views

Comes straight out the top.. Really easy to get...

Comes straight out the top.. Really easy to get out, oil return pipe can be a pain to get back in due to front to rear subframe and exhaust needing a small 1/4" torques socket on a knuckle and...
  3. Thread: Oil Leak

by TenaciousC
    Replies
    Views

Have a read of this :...

Have a read of this : http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?55903-Recondition-Volvo-850-Engine-Oil-cooler-lines
  4. Replies
    Views

i have an ecu out of a 94 t5 manual if all else...

i have an ecu out of a 94 t5 manual if all else fails
  5. Replies
    Views

there is a 850r one for sale on ebay £10 starting...

there is a 850r one for sale on ebay £10 starting
    ebay number 320827537386
  6. Thread: turbo upgrade

by Al115
    Replies
    Views

Hi - the turbo might bolt straight on but it...

Hi - the turbo might bolt straight on but it won't work as you hope! Have a search on here, there are other people who have discussed changing the turbo on their LPT cars before - might give you a...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready